Just been recommended to these?

Chris Goddard

Any one know about them?? The recommend came from a site run by webmasters and mine costs me £45 a year now with just ONE site!!

What does anyone else think??

http://www.bluehost.com/

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Guest Ferret1959
I had two and the wheels fell off both of them

The wheels were fine on mine, it was shutting the lid that was the problem.

It may have been the timer but who knows?

Edited by Ferret1959

BLIMEY!! Four replies and I didn't even tell you WHAT I was about??? Will this go ballastic now I have??? :blink::P:lol:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Ballistic, ah now that maybe the answer to my sticking lid?

Micheal Caine may be of help with this one. :D

had the same problem so i oiled the middle spring and adjusted the tension on the swinging pivot and now the lid shuts but the bottom has just dropped out ,,, :wallbash:

any ideas plz

Edited by kempo

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Does Ballistic work in salt water, as some of ours keep dropping off.

I did try the electrostatic precipitating method, but it still got dirty.

Also how many times would you suggest I turn it, before it pops up. :crazy:

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Guest Ferret1959
had the same problem so i oiled the middle spring and adjusted the tension on the swinging pivot and now the lid shuts but the bottom has just dropped out ,,, :wallbash:

any ideas plz

Turn it upside down, you will cure the problem with the bottom but the top will be buggered.

Mine seems to be getting better, might be the fresh air doing the trick, dunno???