Good PC component supplier wanted

jeepster

• 2 weeks later...
Evening,

Time to build myself a new PC I think, who does anyone use for components?

Cheers,

Jon

If you are thinking of buying from any supplier it's always a good idea to do a search with google or ask.com and put the word 'nightmare / problems or hassle' after the sellers name. I learnt the hard way after I purchased a graphics card from a large well known online discount seller, they totally ignored my emails for a warranty claim until I bombarded them with emails from different addresses two or three times a day. Even though they eventually replied they were so difficult I eventually went to the manufacturer who offered to repair it but charged even though it was within the warranty period. So beware.

I've used ebuyer several times with no problems.

Mat

Ordered a hdd from them once, never received (they never sent it out) was that mad I requested a full refund. Other half has never had a problem with them and they do appear to be quite cheap. Maybe they just don't delivery to Wales :rolleyes::D

Overclockers, highly recommended.

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

guy at work uses these guys often, http://www.pless.co.uk/home.php

unfortunately the guy is not good with computers (guy a t work) and ive had countless broken things on this pc because of his highly magnetic screw driver, i caught him in the act once when he was trying to fit a second hard drive. hes an electrician aswell (old skool)

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Guest Ferret1959
Ordered a hdd from them once, never received (they never sent it out) was that mad I requested a full refund. Other half has never had a problem with them and they do appear to be quite cheap. Maybe they just don't delivery to Wales :rolleyes::D

Overclockers, highly recommended.

Delivering to Wales????????

That must be a logistical nightmare, just think how big the tank would be. :huh::huh::huh: