ARE YOU SAFE AT HOME

merlino     bill

OI OI,

JUST HAD A POLICEMAN KNOCK MY DOOR, SORRY TO BOTHER YOU SIR BUT WE ARE ON YOUR ESTATE CHECKING ON HOME SECURITY & COULDN'T HELP NOTICING YOU LEFT ALL THE KEY'S IN YOUR WINDOW LOCK'S FOR WHAT REASON IS IT SO YOU DONT LOOSE THEM OR TO AID YOUR LOCAL BURGELERS, THEY ARE OUT NOW & PUT IN AN OLD BEAKER.

BUT HE DID SAY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE TO DO IT, SO CHECK YOURS & SEE IF YOUR AS DAFT AS ME.

:headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

You should be okay if this guy pays a visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f_7ZSQ3or4

:D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Absolute CLASS!!

But BILL, why remove the keys?? If the windows are shut they would have to break the glass to get in!! And if they were in why would they want to open the windows to get out?? BLOODY stupid I reckon!! Just take a moment to think about it!! :blink::blink::blink:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

OI OI,

Chris your spot on there why didn't i think of that, if i see the copper on the estate i'll ask him that needless to say at the time i just though dohh, but after having a word with she who must be obeyed i still can't put the key's back in the window's, another thing who's he think he is pressing his nose up my windows & not cleaning them afterwards LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

OI OI,

Chris your spot on there why didn't i think of that, if i see the copper on the estate i'll ask him that needless to say at the time i just though dohh, but after having a word with she who must be obeyed i still can't put the key's back in the window's, another thing who's he think he is pressing his nose up my windows & not cleaning them afterwards LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

If you have double glazing then punching a hole near the window lock is impossible, you would need a sledge hammer and the whole bl**dy pane would go in :lol::lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

leave the keys where they are. i would take a chance on a break in, at night most lower ground floor windows are closed anyway.

The most important thing i can think of, is your safety, what if there is a fire and you need to get out. you can replace your TV, but cant replace you, and the last thing you want to do in a smoke filled room, is try and find a little key.

sean

woman want me, fish fear me

Think about it!! He'll break your window and do a runner. Then he's got keys to unlock the same brand of windows that you have fitted!

From the OUTSIDE??? Sorry mate but heard this guff before!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Here you go Bill. Absolute protection.

Click Here

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President