Now Where have I Read That Before?

Leon Roskilly

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge

Just had a very interesting e-mail from the editor of fishing news. Would it surprise you to know that an angling representative submitted my forum article to the fishing news? :(

Guest challenge
Are you going to name and shame?

Ian,

I believe I would be committing hypocrisy and stooping to there levels to do that.

I believe that shame is built on selfish principles and guilt.

Ill leave that to the same media tools that where used to try and discredit me with.

Just had a very interesting e-mail from the editor of fishing news. Would it surprise you to know that an angling representative submitted my forum article to the fishing news? :(

Yes, it would surprise me. The only reason I can think of for anyone to send that to the FN is to add weight to the bag limits argument. If a sea angling rep has actually done it, (and it's not porkies by the FN editor), then I'd like to know who it was. Without a name, it's just rumour mongering.

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Without a name, it's just rumour mongering.

I agree Steve, particularly when the FN gave a quote by the alleged sendee which said something like, "Why bother being a registered commercial fisherman. Why would they print that if it was from a RSA? I think they would take great delight in reporting it, if it had come from RSA

If someone from RSA has done this, they should be named.

Edited by Ian Burrett

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Come on Challenge, you can't go saying things like that without giving the name of the person involved. To do so will just lead people to believe you've made the whole thing up, and that you might make everything up that you post on here.

Come on, name names.

Edited by Steve Coppolo

Don't drink and drive.

Guest challenge
Come on Challenge, you can't go saying things like that without giving the name of the person involved. To do so will just lead people to believe you've made the whole thing up, and that you might make everything up that you post on here.

Come on, name names.

Ill give you the editors e-mail address Steve, you can ask him yourself if you want.

Ill give you the editors e-mail address Steve, you can ask him yourself if you want.

O.K Challenge, I'd like to know. If he tells me who it was that sent it, and it is an RSA rep, I'll only post it up on here anyway ...............so you might as well tell us now. :thumbs:

Don't drink and drive.