cod

carphead07

hello there

right cod because my knoledge of cod is'nt that great at all because i never useually go winter

fishing but i jst wanted to no what type of water to catch them in like fast currents or calm still water

or cloudy water

thnx mike finlay

:fishing:

mike finlay the carpinator

hello there

right cod because my knoledge of cod is'nt that great at all because i never useually go winter

fishing but i jst wanted to no what type of water to catch them in like fast currents or calm still water

or cloudy water

thnx mike finlay

In my area the south east you would be looking for colour in the water after a good blow .Big baits and patiance. Cod fishing Now days is a sit and wait game follow local info As they tend to show in Flurries then vanish for a while. In other areas the patten of behavoir will differ.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

hello there

or cloudy water

thnx mike finlay

Deep water, high spring tides, better over rough ground.

BIG baits

Head for the North-East!

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

getting a lot of cod in the menai straits...using like 2-3 lug/rag worms at a time or a combo of worm n squid but big baits like that other guy sed!

o yeh bound to get sum lil fishin biting it but keep it for the big bait 'nearly pulls ur rod in' (my dad says ^^) lol