SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snatcher and dorothy accompanied the tacks ....tack4 , little tack4 &miss tack4 in search of mackeral

results snatcher 1 massive nest in his rod rings and minimal tackle lost set of feathers and a weight, no fish

miss tack 4 1 snag retrieved result next cast crack off re spooled several casts no fish

tack4 3 nice cast then crack off and the mother of all birdsnests no fish

little tack 4 no tackle lost no fish. found one intact leadhead black twintail and a pair of pliers

little tack 4 the victor as he went home intact and in profit

dont know about a birdsnest we had an aviary

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

sunday am ended up fishing my self result quiet time and no fish but no tackle loss :D

snatcher eventually surfaced and went in search of bass with roger and freddie the bass

Posted Image

from L-R Roger, Freddie and Snatcher

first venue hush hush drew a blank due to dirty water thanks to the big blow yesterday.....

or was it snatcher only hit his pit when it was light this am?

:D:D:D

[ 29. May 2005, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: tack4 ]

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

Cheers Tack4 had a great weekend. No fish but loads of beer :) After meeting you at the Cock Inn

we tried another 3 shots in Luce Bay but the water was "dirty" at each.

Went to the Clash at about 15.00 with Freddie,Roger and all the women folk,came out approx 01.30 this morning - 10.5 hour session

Called into Rogers caravan this morning to see if he fancied a bit fish,found the pair of them on the tins!! Freddie likes a glass or three :)

Fished in front of the caravans for about one hour and never had one offer. Tried at Ardwell again this afternoon zilch :( Next weekend Andrew,are you up for it. Fancy a game of Labrinth with the wains as well :)

Called into Freddies about 18.00 to say bye and saw him weaving his way along Stair St :)Freddies Mrs and Roger were still in the Clash drinking.

Drummore does damage your health :):)

Next time you talk to Manxman call him "snakehips" he was never off the dancefloor at the wedding do !! It wound up approx 7am Sunday morning,I missed the last 2 hours - must be getting old mate,I used to be the last person standing. Catch you later matey :cool:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

It was a good night Snatcher, didn't even get an offer on Sunday, the water was full of weed, I had to clean the plug after every cast. I ended up Sandhead way trying to find somewhere without weed.

"It wound up approx 7am Sunday morning"

Aye, and the boogers where queuing up to get back in the Ship at 12:00, some people just can't get enough, God help anyone who goes to Drummore and can't drink :D:D

Back up again this weekend Manxman,may concentrate on the pollack and mackeral until the bass really come in big time.

I am sure I can tice the Tack clan out again :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Time for an updated roll call gentlemen as the proceedings start 2 weeks on Saturday.

Here we go again-

Travelling up from NE England on Sat 18th in my car-

Snatcher

Young Snatcher

Dale

Terry

We should arrive about noon and are there for the full week

Arriving Sat afternoon sometime and possibly with a boat Norrie and Shaun. They plan to leave on the Sunday again. At least we will all have a bed on the sat night.

Arriving on the Sunday at some stage Peter Harris and Chris Kristiansen,both NE anglers,both staying till the end of the week(beds full again)

Tack4 from Stanraer is hoping to have a couple of sleepovers/drinks/fishing with us.

Gannet from Ireland is with us for some of the time but has arranged his own digs in the village.

Can the rest of you mad lot fill in the missing bits :):)

Here are my contact telephone numbers again

Home 01912532231

Mob (normal) 07960235042

Mob (Drummore) 07789445422

[ 02. June 2005, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Snatcher ]

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

John, The boat engine is being serviced tomorrow, so, more than likely the boat will be making an appearance,along with Shaun.... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Snatcher you dont go to sleep so why do you want a bedtime story, not long now. We definately need a record keeper to accurately inform everyone who could be bothered to read these book of pages what was caught, my guess is you,ll happen across a pollack about wednesday, outside the van as your stumbling back ratted.

Is young snatchers pal a fisherman?

Happy days

Did you say you did not have a fishfinder Norrie. If you can give me an approx time when you will be wanting to launch on the sat I will let your tractor driver know (Freddie the bass)

How many can it fish comfortably Norrie? May get Freddie to skipper you,how does that sound. When you arrive I will be either in the caravan No14,the pub on the site or plugging right in front of the caravans. Will have my mobile switched on.

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair