Tackle/camping gear to borrow for the Wingham Fish-In

Steve Burke

To keep everything in 1 place please post here if you want to borrow anything for the Fish-In. Others will then reply if they can help out.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I'd really appreciate it if someone could bring me 2 pints of red maggots - ideally someone who will be there early on Sat (I'm aiming to get there as soon as the gates open!). If so please let me know how much I owe you. Cheers :) (Getting to a tackle shop for me now is a bit of a nightmare...)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I can help you out with the maggots, BUT - I'll be buying mine before work on Friday morning, and don't have a bait fridge, so they'll be sitting in the shade in my garden for most of friday, if it's warm you might have more casters than maggots by Saturday morning . . . .

if you get a better offer I won't be offended :) in fact if anyone can get hold of decent maggots and keep them refrigerated untill Saturday morning you might have two customers :)

Mat

Mat

I haven't found my local tackle shop yet so not sure if I'm able to get maggots either. I wonder if Steve could hire one of those maggot dispensing machines for the fish-in ;-)

Effort equals reward!!

Anderoo,

I can pick up a couple of pints of reds for you from my local tackle shop. It's a "match oriented" TS and he gets his delivery on Fridays. I can also keep them in one of my bait fridges overnight. I can't remember how much a pint costs but it's not outrageous. If anyone else would like me to pick some up for them, then drop a note on this post.

Regards,

Steve C.

Anderoo,

I can pick up a couple of pints of reds for you from my local tackle shop. It's a "match oriented" TS and he gets his delivery on Fridays. I can also keep them in one of my bait fridges overnight. I can't remember how much a pint costs but it's not outrageous. If anyone else would like me to pick some up for them, then drop a note on this post.

Regards,

Steve C.

Many thanks for the offer Steve, someone else has offered to help though, so no need this time.

Will you be fishing BTW?

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Maddog - No Problem!

Anderoo - Yes. I haven't fished the main lake for some time so I thought it would be good to get back after some of those tench again. Plus, of course, to meet up with some old faces and some new ones too! Hope you've brought plenty of twigs for the tench B) !

See you there.

Steve C.