25 - 26 c = to hot !?

Phone

+8 C is the coldest we have had at night in 16 years at Mackay, Qld.

-12 C at night in Glen Innes, northern NSW.

49 C is the highest I have experienced, that was in the Great Sandy Desert, Western Australia.

Marble Bar, Western Australia holds the world record of 118 consecutive days over 100 F.

Wyndham, Western Australia holds the world record of 300 consecutive days over 90 F.

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Cory - I would strongly suggest you try living there for a couple of years before deciding to make it permanent. A small island with a mild climate can seem like paradise at first but may become screamingly boring after several years.

I've been there and done that - Puerto Rico for 4 years - and into year 3 was longing for a bit of bad weather and a larger rock to live on. Your reaction may be totally different but you really need to find out.

Don't worry Newt, the chances of my daughter being offered a place there are remote. The odds that she'd accept, even more remote :(

I take it you like it wet as well, la Reunion also holds the world records for the most rain in 24 hours (72 inches), the most rain in 72 hours and the most in 96 hours

What man don't like it warm 'n' wet?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote