Problems

Clouser

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would not work last night :(

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

Yes ........... me too. Lots of times i cant get on. I know they changed the ISP or web address recently so its because of this. They mentioned teething troubles at the time ...... just dint realise it would be so bad.

:D

have to admit I get the odd glitch as well, they are usually down to too many users connecting to the shared web server, that may be the same problem here on AnglersNet, just pop back in five minutes or so and you'll be on :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

:D

have to admit I get the odd glitch as well, they are usually down to too many users connecting to the shared web server, that may be the same problem here on AnglersNet, just pop back in five minutes or so and you'll be on :)

It's not just not being able to access the site, I regularly have to go and log in as it only recognises me as a guest. I usually don't notice this until after i've read all the new posts, which of course are no longer counted as read when I'm logged in as paintfly. :wallbash:

(and yes, the remember me box is ticked)

Sort it out guys.:angry:

Edited by paintfly

Hi Kev

Sounds like it could be a browser or security configuration issue your side if you have to log back in each time. Are you allowing this website to set cookies? What browser/ security software are you running?

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Hi Kev

Sounds like it could be a browser or security configuration issue your side if you have to log back in each time. Are you allowing this website to set cookies? What browser/ security software are you running?

Nah, it does that to me too!! to be honest I am getting that fed up with it I am considering migrating to the anglers afloat site!, most of the regular guys there and NO PROBLEMS!!!!!!!! This is the first time I have been able to get on in a few days now! :thumbdown:

Why didn't they leave it alone it was good? Money matters somewhere i would guess! :nonono:

SDD~~~~ :sun:

If anybody wants me I will be on the AnglersAfloat message board!...............Dave :angry: