How not to Pike fish.

pikergonecarpin

What can you do! You can't get the message to all anglers, perhaps a poster campaign in tackle shops sponsored by one of the big tackle companies!!.

thats a very good idea, i have never seen any of this kind of information in tackle shops, i know a guy who works in the glasgow angling centre im gonna try and see if they have anything to say. its in all our best interests afterall

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not believe my eyes, I really wanted to stop the video when he dragged the pike over the pebbles but I made myself watch it till the end and it just got worse! :angry: sadly or should that be fortunately I no longer visit Scotland as I dread to think what charges I would face if I saw those morons doing that while I was fishing :wallbash:

Thankfully when I have witnessed Scots fishing around me on the various lochs that I have fished over the years I can say that they have always treated their catch with the utmost respect so these ***** are hopefully in the minority :rolleyes:

I just hope that someone on here knows them and gives them exactly what they deserve, just make sure there are no witnesses :thumbs:

Alan.

Why are these guys fishing for pike if they are scared of it?

I have absolutely no idea how to handle a pike or unhook one, so would never go Pike fishing. If I ever decided I wanted to get into it, the first thing I would do is find an experienced pike angler to go with.

I have actually been worried about getting a pike (have heard stories of fishing for roach and catching, the the pike taking that) but that seems so very rare that I havn't taken much thought about it.

Maybe I sure go with my mate (who pike fish's a lot) just so I know what I'm doing. If I was ever on the bank and someone caught a pike and didnt know what to do with it, what could I do? - nothing. I would like to help a fish from being mistreated if ever that opportunity arose.

Toby

"Pineapples are Evil"

"No really!, they are!!"

Astonishingly the Pike looked full of beans no thank's to the Knob heads who caught it ! I think these people were just thick as Fook.

men like this do not deserve to have the right to our sport, surely as weve got thier identity and names we can get these excuses for anglers out of the sport? the EA should have the ability to take the priveledge of fishing away from incompetent fools that harm the sport and alter public perceprtions of all us genuine good caring anglers, and that can be idiots like these scottsmen or high profile anglers like nige williams who got away with a slap on the wrist when he should have been banned from angling.

These people need to be banned flat out, its not a case of education like dave horton says on youtube comments, they dont deserve a fishing education, theyre only deserve punishment!!!

Guest Brumagem Phil

Have a look at the xmas 2006 video...........I'm bloody glad I don't get invited to their xmas parties!

Walking adverts for cleaning up the gene pool the lot of em!!!!

Walking adverts for cleaning up the gene pool the lot of em!!!!

I knew it, sooner or later we would get on to the delectable Jade!

That someone felt that their antics would amuse others is incredibly sad.

Guest Brumagem Phil
I knew it, sooner or later we would get on to the delectable Jade!

That someone felt that their antics would amuse others is incredibly sad.

Ahhhh, the delectable jade.............I'd like to poke her.............with a cattle prod!!