Cornwall May Bank Holiday Weekend Trip

ChrisW

Hi Guys,

For all those that showed a interest in the above the date will be the last bank holiday in may (23rd I think, sorry I haveant got my calender handy) I will need to know who has a tent and who has not. Also anybody else who is interested, we have about nine at the moment.

Any questions Fire away!

ChrisW

hi chris

may make the trip down from south wales need to check i'm not on call first but where is the meet planned for, campsite cost, fish being targeted and do i need to bring an estate for the amount of booze needed??

john

ps your old prowler is going well

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf. You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Lady Helen Charter Boat Penarth S.Wales

www.ladyhelencharters.co.uk

hi chris

may make the trip down from south wales need to check i'm not on call first but where is the meet planned for, campsite cost, fish being targeted and do i need to bring an estate for the amount of booze needed??

john

ps your old prowler is going well

Hi John,

Nice to hear from you, glad things are going ok.

We will either be meeting at the campsite or another option is that I have the friday booked off so if anybody wants to make a meet at Exeter services we can follow each other down. The place is called Gorran Haven fished there last year and stayed at the campsite I hope to book for this trip. They were some big Bass being caught at the time but if you check back on the forum a local has given a run down on the area (sorry cant remember the name). As for beer bring what you must my friend.

Hope this answers your questions.

Chris

Hiya Chris.

Yep Aaron and i have a tent......if he lets me share :D

Depending on work / weather, Ill be up for the Fri too, let you know nearer the time.

Ill follow you.......you know where your going :clap2:

Looking froward to the meet, keep up the good work mate.

Lazy Hooker.

Hope you can make it down......re the beer.....just an estate :schmoll: .....no trailor then ?? :D;)

Bill.

Hiya Chris.

Yep Aaron and i have a tent......if he lets me share :D

Depending on work / weather, Ill be up for the Fri too, let you know nearer the time.

Ill follow you.......you know where your going :clap2:

Looking froward to the meet, keep up the good work mate.

Lazy Hooker.

Hope you can make it down......re the beer.....just an estate :schmoll: .....no trailor then ?? :D;)

Bill.

Hi Bill,

Follow me down :roll1: I was hopeing you knew where we are going...............

Gorran Haven mate if all gos to plan......

Chris

Hi Chris

Got the time all booked off and looking forward to the meet. Yes we have a tent.

Martin :thumbs:

Well If he's going I'd better try and get the time off to look after him(and his little hairy friend),

only thing is I'm meant to be working friday and saturday night :headhurt:

watch this space,

Jon.

ps: if I can go I do have a tent .The last bank holiday in may is the 28th

Edited by musket

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"