Don't be cruel to Shellfish

Odd....most scientists will not believe in God because his existence cannot be proven, but we should presume molluscs feel pain even though there's no conclusive evidence? :rolleyes:

Sorry my little mollusc friends you taste too good to me & the fish to take much notice of that. :lol:

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Hi Leon

Thats why the Lobster Liberation Front (a group of crackpots) set up and go around wrecking lobster pots and setting fishing boats adrift and throw paint over lobster fishermens cars and houses

Have you heard of them

steve

Never heard of them nutters but will send them my adress as my car could do with a new coat of paint :bigemo_harabe_net-165::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

If I ever get the hang of it they'll bloody well ban it!

By the way anyone fancy sponsoring me in the WSOP?

At least someone takes it seriously, and has compassion for a poor lonely mussel far from hom and missing his family and friends.

http://www.fishupdate.com/news/fullstory.p...Royal_Mail.html

:)

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

I quite agree with them. Have you seen the way those Oyster Catchers drag them up the bank and stab them repeatedly with their big pointy beaks? I say shoot all the squeaky barstewards.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.