1 Tin of soup (hienz tomato)

2 packets of custard creams

1 bowl of chilli

10 tins directors bitter

One fat Ba###d

lovely

Tight Lines

More like a FARTER Boat Trip.... demon demon demon demon

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevie cop

I agree with Stavey. If we can't return the fish caught in deep water, we should stop fishing for them after a set limit has been reached. Two fish per angler is more than enough. If they are double figure fish, then it should be limited to one fish. Then move to a shallow water mark.

I'm glad to see that there are some skippers out there who won't tolerate idiots on their boats.

Originally posted by five bellies:

[QB] langstone marina,

5 Bacon sandwiches,

1 Tin of soup (hienz tomato)

2 packets of custard creams

1 bowl of chilli

10 tins directors bitter

One fat Ba###d

lovely

Tight Lines

More like a FARTER Boat Trip.... demon demon demon demon

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

stavey:

maybe we should not fish for them norm if there is no way you can return them, or perhaps a bag limmit on these type of fish and fishing should be introduced ie, once you have caught the limit "stop"

:cool: Most responsible skippers move off a wreck or fish for congers when they think you've caught enough to take home. :D

yes norm im sure they do, but like where i live there are many more individualy owned fast boats in my marina and these guys get out to the wrecks quickly and often and they dont know or care about conservation, they will take as much as they can as often as they can, and i am not going to mention names but some have even been praised in magazines for their acheivments. these guys provide ammo for the likes of wurzel and co, so lets speak the truth and do something about it, i think defra have just started to try and highlight this from the context of a letter our club has just had via the fisheries inspectorate, i dont know if any org/nfsa who have or proposed bag limits if not why? we have to lead from the front when it comes to conservation or how can you expect any government to take us seriously...

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Guest stevie cop

Nice one Shaun. It's nice to know that the majority of anglers are responsible, and sensible.

stavey:

yes norm im sure they do, but like where i live there are many more individualy owned fast boats in my marina and these guys get out to the wrecks quickly and often and they dont know or care about conservation, they will take as much as they can as often as they can, and i am not going to mention names but some have even been praised in magazines for their acheivments. these guys provide ammo for the likes of wurzel and co, so lets speak the truth and do something about it, i think defra have just started to try and highlight this from the context of a letter our club has just had via the fisheries inspectorate, i dont know if any org/nfsa who have or proposed bag limits if not why? we have to lead from the front when it comes to conservation or how can you expect any government to take us seriously...

:cool: I personally am in favour of sensible bag limits for anglers, providing that sensible conservation methods are put in place to make our sacrifices worth while. :D