what new multiplier?

s2vto

Got these multipliers >

abu 6000, and a huge Okuma Bear but want/need something a bit smaller and lighter for light fishing

had a look but not sure what to get

any ideas?

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

hi s2vto

i've just splashed out on a daiwa cygnus to pair up with a new greys g 100 for a single handed lure outfit and light bottom/float fishing. viewed the reel in a shop, seems robust and is easy to operate with a single hand, the free spool is engaged by a bar behind the spool with the thumb. got 1 for 30 quid inc p&p. also viewed the shimano callisto and another shimano which i cant remember the name of. lovely reels but alot more expensive

2007, bass, pout, silver eel

hi s2vto

i've just splashed out on a daiwa cygnus to pair up with a new greys g 100 for a single handed lure outfit and light bottom/float fishing. viewed the reel in a shop, seems robust and is easy to operate with a single hand, the free spool is engaged by a bar behind the spool with the thumb. got 1 for 30 quid inc p&p. also viewed the shimano callisto and another shimano which i cant remember the name of. lovely reels but alot more expensive

nice looking reel!

where did u get it from?

1 on ebay £25 starting bid and £5 p+p

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

got mine from ebay, still waiting for it to be delivered but as i say did view one before and it looks the job. i went for the left handed model so i can cast single handed with my right arm.

2007, bass, pout, silver eel

got mine from ebay, still waiting for it to be delivered but as i say did view one before and it looks the job. i went for the left handed model so i can cast single handed with my right arm.

few on ebay I like

Abu 4600 looks pukka :)

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

few on ebay I like

Abu 4600 looks pukka :)

I love this thread,it's so interesting to see another tart in action :clap2:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Got the fladen maxximus 555 to go with my little solid carbon maxximus-great combination,

Jon.

Edited by musket

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

Pah. A cheap copy of the Shimano Bantam's that I've had for years. Not enough pose value in Daiwa.

Drum is a bit small so mono goes curly with time and you don't get a massive amount of line on - though I've not run out. Nice stuff, but I would personally, if buying again, go for lever drag multipliers like the TLD-15.

http://www.fishermansheadquarters.com/shimano_TLD.htm

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Drum is a bit small so mono goes curly with time and you don't get a massive amount of line on

Why use mono? Braid does not have memory, is smaller diameter so you can spool more, and is generally better behaved unless you need a sinking line (which would also rule out mono).

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President