Fishery 4 sale

carpinit

Sandersons are mentioned in the For Sale forum recently. Some nice places on their site.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Just got to get your arse over there mate! Loads of waters and many for sale.Dont buy through a UK based agent else you will pay well over the top.The price of French waters has more than tripled over the past decade thanks to all the Brits buying but the prices are still extremely good.Get your research right though other wise you will be just one of many mediocre venues/companies.

Try doing a search on the AN Carp forum for the thread we had a while back where a guy was asking for info and offering a free holiday. (did anyone get one after all that by the way?)

As for buying in the UK I havnt got a clue!

Developing/building a fishery in the UK I have a bit of second hand info on as a friend of mine used to do it for a living.Look for farm land that is very boggy and has a high water table.no good for livestock or crops so sells cheap and is easy to develop.Ensure you can get planning permission to dig a lke though as some such areas you cant. Try seeing if Bernie Brown of Tanyard Fisheries and Aquatics is still working (he may have fully retired now) hes your man for building/creating water features/fisheries.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

have you got an web address for them

cheers mate

http://www.sandersonproperty.co.uk/

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi, The Lake at Wynstay Hall, Ruabon, Wales, was up for sale, it is owned by someone in Derbyshire. I bought a 6 acre pit in the east midlands which I am working on and stocking with quality carp no more than 150 and a few tench. The lake I bought was in a farm property sale, I had been looking for one for 3 or 4 years or more. The ones with estate agents always seem overpriced.

Guest Ferret1959
Hi, The Lake at Wynstay Hall, Ruabon, Wales, was up for sale, it is owned by someone in Derbyshire. I bought a 6 acre pit in the east midlands which I am working on and stocking with quality carp no more than 150 and a few tench. The lake I bought was in a farm property sale, I had been looking for one for 3 or 4 years or more. The ones with estate agents always seem overpriced.

Can you say where in the E Mids? ;)

• 1 year later...
Please contact me as I have a fishery in Brittany which is coming up for sale.

Welcome to AN Hoops, but don't hold you breath waiting for 'carpinit' to answer you.

It's an old thread, and he hasn't been on for over a year. :)

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John