Letter Bomber

Colin Brett

The photo's I saw of Miles Cooper in the Newspaper was one of horror.

He looked like some crossed eyed 12 year old train spotter who does Morris Dancing and Crochet. The guy should be destroyed to put him (and us) out of his misery.

He should NOT be allowed to live. And I'll gratefully pull the trigger (again).

Yogi.

Physical afflictions are not his fault. I had dodgy eyes when I was younger caused by whooping cough! His appearance doesn't make him guilty, does it.

Count yourself lucky if you are a perfect physical specimen, but unlucky if it makes you so judgemental!

Colin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I and the rest of the residents of Cherryhinton are not at all happy with the circumstances surrounding the arrest of Mr Miles Cooper.

He is a very quite unassuming member of the community and does lots of good work here.

Why were we not told of this early morning raid on our community?

It's just another affront to us and our religion and smacks of a campaign against us.

Colin

Hi I do not know the circumstances, but why would the police want to forwarn anyone of their actions to compromise possibly an important arrest? I'm sure the police would not look at it as an attack or a campaign against a community.

Innocent untill proven, what if any person arrested for an alleged attack on innocent people was found guilty as charged, what would the comment from the residents then be? Would they be happy that the correct guy was taken off the streets.

Perhaps you could confirm how long this campaign has been running against the community?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest long-trotter
How come the local community gets treated differently when a Muslim is involved? Meetings, apologies etc.

I know I am on a hiding to nothing posting this.

Colin, If your community was as volatile as the areas in the West Midlands, Bradford, London etc .meetings would be held. Also the frequency these areas are raided warrants a special approach. Not trying to detract from the upset caused to residents of Cherry hinton, the scale of the Cherry hinton operation was minor compared to past Anti-terror raids.

Finally, you and your neighbours are well within your rights to write a letter to the Chief Constable and/or the local Police Authority airing your concerns, in fact I would encourage you to do so as it would be more constructive in the long run. Threads like this tend to pour oil on already troubled waters, they bring the worst out in some people. Your concerns need to be raised with those who can respond and do something to ease your concerns.

Regards Anthony

Edited by long-trotter

I know I am on a hiding to nothing posting this.

Colin, If your community was as volatile as the areas in the West Midlands, Bradford, London etc .meetings would be held. Also the frequency these areas are raided warrants a special approach. Not trying to detract from the upset caused to residents of Cherry hinton, the scale of the Cherry hinton operation was minor compared to past Anti-terror raids.

Finally, you and your neighbours are well within your rights to write a letter to the Chief Constable and/or the local Police Authority airing your concerns, in fact I would encourage you to do so as it would be more constructive in the long run. Threads like this tend to pour oil on already troubled waters, they bring the worst out in some people. Your concerns need to be addressed to those who can respond and do something to ease your concerns.

Regards Anthony

I cannot fail to see why you should defend any action of any police force who are trying to up hold the law and also protect the innocent people who pay your wages. If it means upsetting some people then tuff. If the police had done anything wrong then there are procedures in place to deal with it. Carry on nicking i say. Well done.

Just look at the national papers where you see a hoody messing around with David Cameron that is what a pussy footing nanny state encourages, he should have been banged up full stop.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest long-trotter
I cannot fail to see why you should defend any action of any police force who are trying to up hold the law and also protect the innocent people who pay your wages. If it means upsetting some people then tuff. If the police had done anything wrong then there are procedures in place to deal with it. Carry on nicking i say. Well done.

Just look at the national papers where you see a hoody messing around with David Cameron that is what a pussy footing nanny state encourages, he should have been banged up full stop.

Barry, thanks for your support. We tend to spend our life defending ourselves, Damned if we do, damned if we don't . People tend to forget we the Police live in the same communities as every one else, we don't go of to planet plod at the end of our shift we live on the same streets as joe public. We want safe streets for our families. People tend to lose sight of this.

Edited by long-trotter

Barry, thanks for your support. We tend to spend our life defending ourselves, it's damned if we don't damned if we do. People tend to forget we the Police live in the same communities as every one else, we don't go of to planet plod at the end of our shift we live on the same streets as joe public. We want safe streets for our families. People tend to lose sight of this.

I wish you didn't have to waste your time and our money defending yourselves while doing a job that at the end of the day the majority of the public expect nothing less from you, that is to protect us from the morons who think they have a just cause. I just wish the system was a lot harder then we wouldn't have as many morons on the streets. Good luck.

The photo's I saw of Miles Cooper in the Newspaper was one of horror.

He looked like some crossed eyed 12 year old train spotter who does Morris Dancing and Crochet. The guy should be destroyed to put him (and us) out of his misery.

He should NOT be allowed to live. And I'll gratefully pull the trigger (again).

Yogi.

Err, I think you'll find that the photo used in most papers, was of him as a school kid, pulling a face for the camera.

Does your statement mean that every trainspotter, morris dancer or anyone who crochets, should also be shot?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Does your statement mean that every trainspotter, morris dancer or anyone who crochets, should also be shot?

A bit harsh perhaps, but I can see how there is a valid argument :D

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Perhaps I haven't put it over as well as I'd hoped.

I'm wasn't criticising the police, I was trying to point out that no one in the community of Cherryhinton was confronting the police for arresting a member of their community and demanding answers.

As would possibly have happened if a muslim had been arrested.

Apologies for not being more precise.

Colin