Scrabster re-visited

Orca

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya, Not every time, part of my job (HGV Driver)was to go to Aberfeldy every day, used to pass the camera at Dunkeld, and never got caught,it was like second nature, till one day,I was in a 7.5 tonner, past the camera, bingo, got me bang to rights...... :( 63 mph,and should have being doing 50 mph...never take the statics for granted....like me.

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

well if it was this weekend, we certainly wouldn't have been out

just got back from work, the ferry has been cancelled for later tonight, it was bouncing around on the berth by over 2m and was interesting loading and unloading a total of 14 trailers :D ... imagine what the sea is like even in the bay, quite a good swell to say the least just wish i had a camera to take some piccies, as it was breaking over the pier wall whilst i was tying up the ship

scrabster survivor and official loony

www.tugmistress.co.uk

Life can't get better than this!

www.save-our-sharks.org

tuggs:

imagine what the sea is like even in the bay, quite a good swell to say the least

Posted Image
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Thanls for the camera reports, I don't normally speed but as you said, sometimes you just get caught out. I would hope my detector might pick them up anyway.

There's hardly any wind down here today, hope it's nice and flat when we get there, would be good not to need the pills :)

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!