Some stormy ones from this evening

Chippy

How are you saving them ?

In CS2 there are loads of options to choose from ... I just save the one that gives me the most quality ...

Quality - 12

Maximum

progressive

5 scans

The file size is bigger but I find it keeps alot of detail.

Great pictures btw !!

Joel

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

Any really good images I want to keep I save as a PSD file within PS because as with tiff it loses nothing when reopened and closed.

Chippy why 851pix? I was assuming 254 - 300 was adequate for printing? Certainly Photobox are more than happy with those settings.

I'd read somewhere the human eye can't differentiate above 300?

Colin

Any really good images I want to keep I save as a PSD file within PS because as with tiff it loses nothing when reopened and closed.

Chippy why 851pix? I was assuming 254 - 300 was adequate for printing? Certainly Photobox are more than happy with those settings.

I'd read somewhere the human eye can't differentiate above 300?

Colin

I think your maybe getting actual photo pixel dimensions - length and width, and DPI mixed up Colin?

Edited by Chippy