Illegal Fish taking

Matt Baldwin

QUOTE(Norm B @ Mar 22 2007, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> :clap2: How can you impersonate something that doesn't exist, like a fishing police officer? :clap2:

or makes any statement or does any act calculatedfalsely to suggest that he is such a member or constable

Would just about cover it.

But hey it was meant as a light hearted tongue in cheek comment. Just that the law does exist...

Now had he said "fishing officer" I would guess no problem, but bring the word "police" into it and you got a problem. Chances of anyone ever being prosecuted in the situation outlined - well put it this way I reckon there is a better chance of winning the lottery... :rolleyes:

Edited by nick

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went down to sun pier the on monday to find 3 chinese fisherman fishing in strong winds.

they were catching bass but only 7-8" in length. when i went down 1 man was going to keep roughly a 6" lenght bass and i thought to my self that has to go back. so off i went to have a chat with him and what i could understand of his dodgy english. i said that fish has to go back alive NOW!!! or you will be hit with a £200. he said no and got a bit mouthy. so i said that i was the Fishing police officer and he said sorry for his actions, put the fish back alive packed up and went.

Matt

Good on yer Matt for using your initative, result. Well done sir.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

went down to sun pier the on monday to find 3 chinese fisherman fishing in strong winds.

they were catching bass but only 7-8" in length. when i went down 1 man was going to keep roughly a 6" lenght bass and i thought to my self that has to go back. so off i went to have a chat with him and what i could understand of his dodgy english. i said that fish has to go back alive NOW!!! or you will be hit with a £200. he said no and got a bit mouthy. so i said that i was the Fishing police officer and he said sorry for his actions, put the fish back alive packed up and went.

Matt

I saw an elderly (I think Italian) guy fill a bucket with pouting around 3" inches long on Brighton Pier, who told me that they were the best eating fish when deep fried.

Who am I to argue with him? :wallbash:

Enfield North London

well done matt ,,, good result ,, blag the bu**ers, down my way they are taking wrasse weavers ,, gobies ,,,all sorts ,,,,,, seems to be anything over hook size is edible ..even the bait is getting funny looks,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by groyne bandit

Ime off to yak skoool,,,,,,no more overruns to get out there,,,,

I saw an elderly (I think Italian) guy fill a bucket with pouting around 3" inches long on Brighton Pier, who told me that they were the best eating fish when deep fried.

Who am I to argue with him? :wallbash:

:clap2: I know a Italian guy who swears by deep fried crispy pout, complete with heads. I don't think there's a MLS for pout so it's not a problem here. We use 6 inch pout for bass baits. :clap2:

Dave our livebait is still out there mate. lol.

now if i found someone taking a mullet then i may have to think of other reasons to get the fish back alive. :P

Matt

Hia's All

Dave our livebait is still out there mate. lol.

now if i found someone taking a mullet then i may have to think of other reasons to get the fish back alive. :P

Matt

I need you to catch a few mullet for our tope trip. tit.gif

Thought bass were better for tope :D

No. We are right off Bass they only catch little tope. I am hoping Matt can get me about a dozen mullet around 3lb. If he can't then I can't guarantee him any tope.