Direct Debit Rod Licence

Cyranne12

My D.D. notification advised that my rod licence would arrive on,or just after, the 15th March. So far nothing has arrived --------------- anyone else in the same position ? :unsure:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too Cyranne!

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Is the 1 st of April the earliest you can get a License for 2007 ?

Not according to my bit of paper that states that"Your rod licence will be posted to you on or just after the 15th March 2007.

My payment was collected on the 1st March ------ probably like everyone elses'.

Guest tigger
Not according to my bit of paper that states that"Your rod licence will be posted to you on or just after the 15th March 2007.

My payment was collected on the 1st March ------ probably like everyone elses'.

I called at the post office the other day and was told that if I purchased a licence any time this month it will still run out at the end of it and I would be required to buy another on the first of April wich would run until the first of April next year.

They`re already selling 2007-8 rod licences in my local post office. I just had to buy an 8 day licence as I`m off fishing before the 1st where I can use 3 rods, the person at the counter had to find one of the blue ones (06-07 season) ones as they only had the newer 07-08 ones (yellow/orange color)

I called at the post office the other day and was told that if I purchased a licence any time this month it will still run out at the end of it and I would be required to buy another on the first of April wich would run until the first of April next year.

I was given the same advice at my local post office. They couldn't give me a licence for 1st April in advance. What sort of a system are they running?

Janet

Edited by JSD

I have been in touch with the EA today and the woman who I spoke to apologised for the delay which is with the distributor and has said that the licences would definitely be going out by first class post today so everyone should have them by the weekend.

If anyone is still concerned they can call the EA on 08708 506 506.

Ferg :fishing::fishing: