Lidl Fishing Tackle is back!

Peter Waller

And its not all bad!

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c....r=3&nf=True

And some even have instructions in Polish!

So far, of the current offers, I've had the fish finder, basic but tells me how deep and whether there are any fish there. The angling flashers coat, cheap but folds up small and is waterproof, dead handy. The waders, great!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rabbit

Thanks for that Peter :thumbs: Also the nite lites are BRILLIANT <_< Used them last season and not one failure. Just tape some aquarium air line to the rod tip and push the little blighters in and you can be the envy of other anglers :clap2:..... Top Tip Or What?

Guest Ferret1959
Thanks for that Peter :thumbs: Also the nite lites are BRILLIANT <_< Used them last season and not one failure. Just tape some aquarium air line to the rod tip and push the little blighters in and you can be the envy of other anglers :clap2: ..... Top Tip Or What?

Hey look what I found. :)

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.service.g.index

What is that rabbit saying? :o:o

" tape some aquarium air line to the rod tip and push the little blighters in"

I scrounged yards of the tubing from the hospital last year after I had my chemo sessions. They only bin it afterwards. I also managed to accumulate a life's supply of scissors, ideal for braid.

Trouble is I always miss the liddl offers, I'll be away again this time.

Tight Lines,

Wearyone

Guest Brumagem Phil

The only problem with the nite lites is you can't use em fast enough........still got 4 boxes left from last year!! :rolleyes:

Guest Rabbit
Hey look what I found. :)

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.service.g.index

What is that rabbit saying? :o:o

Well a guy has to work <_<

" tape some aquarium air line to the rod tip and push the little blighters in"

I scrounged yards of the tubing from the hospital last year after I had my chemo sessions. They only bin it afterwards. I also managed to accumulate a life's supply of scissors, ideal for braid.

Trouble is I always miss the liddl offers, I'll be away again this time.

How many boxes do you want?

Hi,

Any idea if the box of assorted 12 lures are any good?

Errrm

Certainly are good! Just bought a box and I reckon they are excellent. Also bought starlights and large landing net, which I also thought very good. Not impressed with much of it this time though. Had hoped the gear bags would be well suited to lures but too many small compartments for my taste, good quality though.

Went for a box of lures and came back with three boxes plus a large landing net ( ideal for the pond ) two boxes of starlights even though I dont really fish into the late evening nowdays a telescopic tri-pod rest great value for some one who only fishes the local pier a couple of times a year and a reel for a fiver, three ball bearings and a capacity which will make it ideal to sneak into the holiday bag without the wife knowing. Dont worry if your local store sells out soon I bet by the time I have finished this reply they will be appearing on e-bay, I witnessed people carrying handfulls of the stuff to the tills this morning <_<

Edited by KAYC