platic bag in my subway

Andy_1984

no idea i think its realy weird too
I thought that one was obvious. A baguette looks a bit like a submarine, no?

The story of the submarine sandwich.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trouble is they dont look, taste or feel even slighly french ,just tough hot dog rolls.

mind you even "french" bread over here isnt ,the french stuff goes hard as a rock in a few hours hence all french people have one under their arms keeping soft from their arm pit sweat (not shaving as is the norm enhances the effect).look at any picture of france and you will see someone softening a french bit of bread ,hanging garlic around their neck (they all do under their clothes) makes garlic bread ofcourse once the juices mix with the sweat.

at one time french scoundrels tried to rip of the brits by cycling around britain with onions around their necks instead of garlic ,the bread since it was for sale in england was strapped to the crossbar and the flavouring was added by the trousers and undergarments being open in that region so getting good contact with the bread :angry:

the shape is purely penis envy and waving your stick about infront of known tiny weiner owners is a traditanal french rebuke by french women on their "menfolk" (ok menfolk may be a lie) ;)

the english fake version just lasts for days and eventually goes soft just like us british men ,ofcourse once soft can often be rejuvinated and go hard again if placed in something "hot" ,the french stuff just goes in the bin or used to light fires or used for the traditional french country sport of (unpronouncalbe bit of french) based on the black countries ecky thump without the meat or backbone (ok that bit as well errr mayyyybbeeee) :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Somebody on another forum I moderate found the end of a finger nail in her shop-made sarnie

once had a few finger nails on my sandwich, although it was after my mum started cliping her nails in the kitchen. im thinking whats these pink things and theres somthing crunchy in this.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

just found out right now that i can no longer eat anything produced by large companies like greggs, mcdonalds, burger king, subway.

it came about when i fancied a greggs and as soon as i walked in i felt phsyicly sick looking at all these strange employees some of wich looked like they never went to school i couldnt stand it so i had to get out of there.

went to my small local cafe who i know are trust worthy and buy their produce from the same places i buy my shopping and are also employed by my boss to run the place. cheese burger and chips i got and its loverly.

i spose its a good thing fearing to eat from these places as you know deep down its all a load of crap anyway

not a thing, im gonna send the envoirnmental health fax to subway tomorrow morning. that should raise a few eyebrows

Subway outlets are operated on a franchise basis, in which case, complaints are almost certainly sent to the store concerned and addressed to the franchise owner!

You are not automatically entltled to any compensation, unless you suffer injury, illness or distress as a result of eating the sandwich. Compensation would be/is sometimes offered to consumers on a goodwill basis

If I owned the franchise concerned, I would probably offer you your money back and no more! the tone of your letter is that of an opportunist out for a quick buck rather than an agrieved consumer. I would take the view that I could probably get by without your goodwill!

If I, as the franchise owner, were subjected to a newspaper article as a result of your complaint, because I failed to pony up enough goodies to keep you quiet, I would respond, as I would be entitled to do so, by having the newpaper publish your ridiculous letter. I somehow think that you would come out looking worse, especially after reading the final paragraph!

Even threatening to complain to local environmental health would cut no ice. The owner would almost certainly be able to easily and quickly demonstrate that this issue arose through an isolated manufacturing/packaging problem. Such outlets are regularly inspected in any case and work closely with the local authorities.

Even if it cost him a few hours of his time and lost a few customers in the short term, it would still be preferable to pandering to your thinly (or not at all) veiled mercenary wishes!

Edited by jabee

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

the tone of your letter is that of an opportunist out for a quick buck rather than an agrieved consumer. I would take the view that I could probably get by without your goodwill!

and subway and other food and drink manufacturers aint ? they get away with murder. most recent example of this is ribena. why shouldnt i try and take them for what they are worth. and yes distress i couldnt buy anything from greggs today i had a 30 minute starving walk to the local cafe :unsure:

i had a 30 minute starving walk to the local cafe :unsure:

So it did you some good then....perhaps it's you that owe them something :thumbs:

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Andy I think Threatening them with the press as a opening Gambit was tantamount to black mail maybe they have instructed their lawers to Act on their behalf against you, :o ,You never gave them a chance to offer you compensation you never even indicated what you expect from them as recourse, They were without a dought negligent but to what degree needed to be ascertained,subways bake the Baggets but do not make them your complaint would have had to be investigated first,before any responce could be made, I dont know how the law works in Scotland but a Hotel I worked security at in London had a Customer claim that a meal consumed on the premises gave him and his wife food piosoning, he said he would execpt a couple of free meals and a room in leu of compansation or he would go to the press,the Hotel felt that they were victems of extortion and instructed their lawers to act against the man, he got privatley prosicuted and lost as it was deemed that he was trying to extort goods and services from the hotel with his threat to go to the press without the complaint being founded , as at the point he made the demand nothing had been Proven either way.

Get the your councils food hygine unit involved and give them the frozen sandwich and a copy of your letter they have the time and the money to Take on a Multi national franchise Do you?

Any court action made by them would ask for your intrestes to be included in any settlement made as well as there own

Good Luck all the same mate :thumbs:

Im no lawyer mate but be carefull what you say and even more carefull what you write!!!!

I wrote this before I read Jabees post Properly I think he put a simmilar piont accross more eliqeuntly than I could possibly have done

Im not Knocking you mate Just looking out for You :thumbs:

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!