Mackeral in the Oban area

Snatcher

May be going that way with FastD next week for a day or two after commons. Just wondering about the bait status???

Not quite sure where we will be launching from though :headhurt:

Any feedback will be appreciated

Cheers :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that info :thumbs: We plan to go over for two days next week,dependant on tide/weather :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

we caught about 60 last weekend :)

Thats good news nick. Saves me having to buy some. Although I am going out on a charter on Monday from Hartlepool I dont think they have appearead on this coast yet.

You cant beat fresh bait IMHO...although the smelly ones do work they are horrible to use.

Cheers

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

Which boat are you on for Monday Dave

I'm out on a charter boat out of Hartlepool on Monday as well

Hi Brian.

I was supposed to be going out on Flamer 2 to make up some numbers with some firends. Problem is the job I am working on is running behind and we hoped to have it finished today but we will have to turn out tomorrow. I was hoping to arrange a sharking trip with him as we have been discussing this over the winter.

Never mind as I have the end of the week to look forward to and hope to get amongst the skate again. The forecast is not looking particularly good at the moment with winds to 20 mph but we will have to see what happens.

Cheers

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

Hi Brian.

I was supposed to be going out on Flamer 2 to make up some numbers with some firends. Problem is the job I am working on is running behind and we hoped to have it finished today but we will have to turn out tomorrow. I was hoping to arrange a sharking trip with him as we have been discussing this over the winter.

Never mind as I have the end of the week to look forward to and hope to get amongst the skate again. The forecast is not looking particularly good at the moment with winds to 20 mph but we will have to see what happens.

Cheers

Dave

:clap2: 20 MPH winds, we've got a near gale here on the south coast, glad I couldn't get a trip in the end. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ May 7 2007, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: 20 MPH winds, we've got a near gale here on the south coast, glad I couldn't get a trip in the end. :clap2:

Just had my five day alderny trip cancelled for this week, not a happy bunny.

:(

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ May 7 2007, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: 20 MPH winds, we've got a near gale here on the south coast, glad I couldn't get a trip in the end. :clap2:

Just had my five day alderny trip cancelled for this week, not a happy bunny.

:(

:clap2: Who were you with? Geordie may have a space or two left on his Guernsey trip on the 25th if you're suffering withdrawal symptons. :clap2: