What do you see ?

carl2920

Thanks to all for the help and advice so far :thumbs: my next thought is off polorised sunglasses should I pay big money for them, should I buy a cheap pair or stick with just standard sunglasses? Will i see fish or is it just hype.

Thanks to all for the help and advice so far :thumbs: my next thought is off polorised sunglasses should I pay big money for them, should I buy a cheap pair or stick with just standard sunglasses? Will i see fish or is it just hype.

Before I needed specs I used to buy my polaroids for salmon spotting from woolworths for about £4.99.

They seemed to be just as good as the clip ons I have to buy now. I liked the brown ones.

i bought a pair of snowbees, £15 from the local tackle shop, I then bought a pair of tesco's own because the wife wouldn't allow me out with the snowbees as they look wierd. The tesco pair cost £10. With amber lenses they're just as good, but the dark lenses make it hard work if the weather isn't dazzlingly sunny.

for warm sunny places (ie not the north east of england today) I think the tesco specials would come first.

Some of the tesco ones look just the same as the 39.99 pairs from the tackle shop.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

for warm sunny places (ie not the north east of england today) I think the tesco specials would come first.

Some of the tesco ones look just the same as the 39.99 pairs from the tackle shop.

Right then I'll save my money and go for the Tesco's type :thumbs: Reviews don't come any better, thanks

Got a pair of fit overs from ebay at £5.99 or therabouts,dark lenses.Great for bright conditions,not so good for when its dusky though.Would certainly recommend them :thumbs: