Amble weekend 23/24-10-04 space available

peterthefisherman

If I dont hear from Nick by tonight I will make arrangements as if he is not coming. Probably will try to go down Fri pm with Mick and Shaun and will ask skipper if he can get us 2 more to help with costs.

Will have to have it all tied up by Wed pm.

Jabee if you are arriving very late you may be better to stay with relatives. However once you see our plans you can decide what you want to do.

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you let me know asap Pete.

Do you know the skipper - Some skippers are not able to find bodies to fill spaces if one or two drop out of a crew at short notice.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Pete (or Nick)

Don't book accomodation for me.

Let me know who's going to be around Friday night and where - it'll give me an excuse not to spend the night visiting aunts/uncles etc.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

bring your shore gear with you lads, looks like the sea is starting to come away again.

Go to the Newbiggen Sea angling club. they give you all the marks around this area, plus they tell you how to get there and what tackle to use and what kind of rigs..website I mean..

Newbiggen up towards Amble is fishing.

cheers BV

been fishing the Whitley Bay area on the beach this week but it is throwing up a lot of weed after the rough seas.. the sea has been calm for 2 days but is changing as I speak

Are we still going from the shore if we are weathered off?

Don't want to get 3/4 of the way there and then turn back this time :D

Does everybody have tackle?

I'll bring a couple of spare outfits. I've also got loads of Hokkais/feathers and I'll bring a bucket of pirks, leadheads and leads.

I'm a little short of 1lb leads and shads though.