Amble weekend 23/24-10-04 space available

peterthefisherman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don’t know about anyone else, but if we can’t get up to eight anglers, I don’t mind paying a little extra if there are only six or seven of us.

Jeepster – Do you still need me to bring extra tackle up with me?

And what’s the score on accommodation – are we booked in anywhere yet?

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

yeah, if you can lend me something that would be great. i dont mind paying extra either. not sure now whether i'll be up on friday or saturday, might stay in york with my brother on friday night

Hiya guys, Just a note to let you all know that I'm still alive....I'm really sorry that I cant make it this weekend, but will give Mick my share of the costs so that you wont have any extra expense. The reason I cant make it, is that my mother died on the 4th of the month,there was a PM etc and her funeral was not till last week.This weekend we (my brothers and sister) are scattering her ashes, and this is the only weekend we can all be together,so will have to miss the trip. Hopefully everything will be back to normal after this,so ,will look forward to another trip later on. Have a good 'un,and tight lines all.

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie

You've got all the leadheads, shads, feathers and hokkais - does this mean i'll have to use my own end tackle? :D:D:D

Look forward to seeing you next year - take care mate.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."