Amble weekend 23/24-10-04 space available

peterthefisherman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody help me get in touch with Nick Left a message on his phone but didnt get an an answer. Havent seen him posting lately.

Will phone Norrie Tues night to ask advice re Mick arrangements.

Shaun are you there ?? do you want to go down Fri night ??

List looks like

Nick

Mick

Peter

Shaun

Jabee

Jeepster

Boat costs will go up unless I ask Skipper to put another 2 on (if he can) What does anybody think ??

Any others still welcome

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

Peter, As I said ,I will give Mick my share of boat costs, so that saves a bit. I also tried phoning Nick for a blether, but was ringing out, I'll give him a call tomorrow as I'm not back to work till Wednesday, Will get Mick organised for you,Can you pick him up, or d'you want him to come to you.He's not on the www,I'll also give you a ring tomorrow night.Does anyone want/need any gear...Shaun etc, let me know..... :D

[ 18. October 2004, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hiya, Dont know if anyones seen it ,but this months S.A mag has a feature about Northumberland shore marks ,might be of some help.

[ 19. October 2004, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

As soon as we hear from Nick we can plan properly as I dont know if he wants to go down Fri night. This would be my preference. If 4 going from this area (Nick Peter Shaun Mick) I think 2 cars would be easier. Shaun I could pick you up Fri night Nick and Mick could combine Fri night or Sat AM.

As I say as soon as Nick gets in touch planning should be simple.

8 AM Start I think but will confirm this with the skipper

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

Does anyone know what the weekend will cost in total??? It looked abit touch in go for me for a bit not having great funds but i think ill manage, just! Itl be a long week of working for my parents :D I wish my birthday was this week instead of next,

Sounds good peter, As you say just need to hear from Nick, Norrie will let me know today how he is getting on...

Tight Lines

Shaun

report in the local rag in south shields (mouth of the tyne) are of cod to 11lb, whiting to 2lb and plenty of fish, these were all off the pier so looks promising for the wrecks.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Maybe I should go ahead and arrange to stay with relatives on Friday - it's a long drive from Bristol and I will be arriving late in the evening.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."