any free boilies anyone?

henda11

hey, im just wondering if anyone has any free boilies, mainly pineapple,tutti-fruitie,tuna boilies, or any boilies that work well with carp, i no that sounds down right cheeky asking that but as some of you may know my fishing shop is closed for another 9 days and the nearest one is 10miles away and i dont have access to a car, so if any of you do have any that you willing to give then i would be very very rateful

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz

hey, im just wondering if anyone has any free boilies, mainly pineapple,tutti-fruitie,tuna boilies, or any boilies that work well with carp, i no that sounds down right cheeky asking that but as some of you may know my fishing shop is closed for another 9 days and the nearest one is 10miles away and i dont have access to a car, so if any of you do have any that you willing to give then i would be very very rateful

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Yes a down right cheek ask for free boilies - Try making your own! :P:P:P

Or you just have to wait another 9 days then! :D

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

vist your local supermarket, try some bread, corn, luncheon meat etc, it's a lot cheaper and catches just as many carp, if not more than "boilies"

Mat

I completely agree with that, I've caught more carp on luncheon meat then on bollies, I don't think there is any difference really unless perhaps the carps feed is supplimented with a specific pellet or bollie and then that may help. The main advantage of bollies as far as I can see ( and I think why they were developed, although maybe someone can correct that? ) is that they are hard and as such stay on for very long casts and will stay on throughout the night without smaller fish pecking away at them.

Errrm

Borrow a bike. <_<

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

10 miles doesn't sound too far to walk, does it?

Back when I was younger...

The Mahseer Trust, working for one of the world's iconic fish and the rivers they live in

www.mahseertrust.org

Fishery info for the Westcountry:
www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
check out
www.v2vangling.co.uk

Guest Brumagem Phil

I think you should be placed in your village square and anglers from near and far allowed to come and throw boillies at you! :clap2: