Which Boilies?

henda11

hey, which fishy boilies are the best, if you can just give me some names cheers

Hi there

it would be too easy to say look at our boilie range, but there are lots of good baits out there, not many free mind you, however, you would be best off with a good quality food bait, backed up by good pellets and particles... this won't cost you a fortune... If you can't afford good boilies look at the seeds, beans and particles, all very cheap and caught me loads of cartp before boilies took off...

check out the videos on our site with Shaun Harrison.. he naturally uses our baits but you can apply his thinking to your fishing for a result...

cheers

Gareth

www.questbaits.com

Edited by frenchdub

whatever you choose and no matter how many varieties you take the bloke dragging them in in the next swim will be using different ones

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

SPICY SHRIMP AND PRAWN BOILIES they are the best in my lake and every1 who goes there never leave without a few of them in there pocket there dynamite :thumbs:

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D

hey, which fishy boilies are the best, if you can just give me some names cheers

There's no such thing as best just some are better than others and some work better on some waters than others. And why limit yourself to fishmeals, it may be that birdfood boilies work well where you're fishing.

My suggestion is to look at one of the more established boilie makers and talk to people on the banks and in your local fishing shops. Some shops may be slightly biased to what they stock and sell, but remember they sell stuff because people keep coming back and buying more, so it must be working.

Rob.