Best Angling Magazine's To Subscribe Too?

henda11

I'd subscribe to anglersnet ! Unbiased opinions, helpful guys always willing to share their advice and stacks of back articles for you to browse at your leisure. And best of all it's free !

(what's the blatant plug worth then Elton ;) ?)

Rob.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd subscribe to anglersnet ! Unbiased opinions, helpful guys always willing to share their advice and stacks of back articles for you to browse at your leisure. And best of all it's free !

(what's the blatant plug worth then Elton ;) ?)

Rob.

You can have another free year's subscription to the forum.....just like everyone else :D

Personally, I think there's room for the internet and mags to work well alongside each other, especially in carp fishing. When I'm bivvied up is the one time I like to read a lot, whether it be a book or magazine.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

People have already mentioned it but in my opinion the IYCF mag is one of the best around, a good read too. Gives you loads of hints and tips, new baits to try e.t.c I found it useful, you can buy it in most shops. Sometimes get some free stuff too :D worth a read give it a try ... see what you think

cheers

mitch

People have already mentioned it but in my opinion the IYCF mag is one of the best around, a good read too. Gives you loads of hints and tips, new baits to try e.t.c I found it useful, you can buy it in most shops. Sometimes get some free stuff too :D worth a read give it a try ... see what you think

cheers

mitch

Completely agree, it's a very good all-rounder of a fishing publication.

Our chief weapon is surprise

• 2 weeks later...

I agree about Anglersnet...but I also lioke CarpAddict - especially if one of our number on AN has contributed an article like his recent 'Winter of Great Content' - apart from which the same man does sub-edit the thing.

I can't agree with people's comments about IYCF - I've seen 3 or 4 copies since Kev Green took over and in terms of quality it's gone downhill at a rate of knots IMO. It's little better than a 'red top' now - there is a schematic of a knotless knot in each copy I've seen, and not one of any other knots. That's just lazy and hardly likely to IYCF, if that's the limit of their sights.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Well I'll go with the majority and suggest IYCF. I've returned after a 7 year hiatus and found it extremely useful for getting me started again. After that from what I've seen all the carp mags provide pretty much the same information, so just buy one that you enjoy reading!