dead shower

Gray-Catchpole

topguy - we really prefer English to txt tlk.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a dead switch.

Easy to replace.

2 wires from the fuse box, one red one black. The red goes to L supply, black to N supply

2 wires to the shower again red and black.

Red to L load black to N load (live and negative respectivly)

Just copy what is already there, TBH its not worth claiming for about a fiver.

You'll need one of these http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/AA45SQN.html

Also, invest in a mains test screwdriver, with the switch turned on, test the L load, if the driver lights up, its not the switch.

If you dont feel confident about changing it, kill all the power in the house, swap the switch and turn back on. The worst you'll get is a blown fuse.

Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail

Well folks,

AN has done it again, i am now a clean bunny, shower works a treat, it was the switch, i got spark to come fix it in for me, he said it was exaxctly what was mentioned here, wires not screwed tight enough, so thank you all very much, oh and did i mention he didnt even charge us, as we promised to use him to have a proper pull switch put in, so that money is going towards my new camera, what a great day :)

once again cheers chaps

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道