Finally the sun shone

Cameraman

Had a run out for some fresh air and a little stroll this afternoon, the sun came out and it turned into a nice day despite the bitter cold. Took a few pics, little streams that are normally just trickling are now raging torrents.

Called by my most favourite water on the way home, looked quite idilic and quite pedunkle in places. so I was screaming "can't believe no ones got rods out here." Everyone seemed to be sat fishing in the most convienient place to the car parks. What shocked me most having not fished it in nearly two years was they now allow motor boats out grrrr. It is a vast water and over 150 feet deep in places but has never had motor boats on before.

Mr W, full marks if you can name the stream, but feel sure you'll know the water.

IMG_5900.jpg

IMG_5903.jpg

IMG_5918.jpg

IMG_5920.jpg

Edited by Cameraman
If all else fails, follow the intructions.

About time the sun came out ! :P

Some good shots there. :D

My memories are growing a little thin these days, so I'll hazzard a few guesses ..

Damflask ? Underbank ? Rivelin Dams ? :huh:<_<;) The stream looks like the feeder to underbank.

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

About time the sun came out ! :P

Some good shots there. :D

My memories are growing a little thin these days, so I'll hazzard a few guesses ..

Damflask ? Underbank ? Rivelin Dams ? :huh:<_<;) The stream looks like the feeder to underbank.

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

Sorry I double posted, can you delete the second one please?

Little stream at Castleton, coming down from Peveril Castle.

Dam Flask, just near where I live LOL

Edited by Cameraman

and quite pedunkle in places.

Someone is going to ask about *pedunkle*, so it may as well be me.

I looked it up on google and wished I hadn't. :o

Someone is going to ask about *pedunkle*, so it may as well be me.

I looked it up on google and wished I hadn't. :o

Hmm swear filter or politically correct filter I think, It should have read "P i k e y" as in the fish! Methinks its not been used much.

Yup, just tried it again, when you type in p i k e y its reads pedunkle.

Obviously what I meant was the area was swarming with Pike, not the "other" meaning LOL. Gave me the wife and my daughter in law a good laugh at its meaning anyway.

Sorry to those who read it, know what it means and think I've gone mad.

Edited by Cameraman