Just found this.

Hi Steve

If you read my post again you may notice that am not bemoaning the fact that someone has taken a swipe at Glenn and Nigel per se.

My post clearly says, if you put yourself in the firing line, then someone will take pot shots and that fact has to be accepted.

Perhaps I should have emphasised my comment and reason for my post in bold type - If it's one things that p*****s me off about forums, it's the flamers who hide behind the anonymity of inane 'handles' and then claim that they are upholding the right of free speech.

You've read into my post something which isn't there - ref. the 'we know best' remarks you make in your reply.

Cheers

Steve

Edited by steve pitts

Just the guys opinion really and as someone who regularly criticises others I should expect the same treatment myself. I know in the majority of cases it's nothing personal, I just do what I think is best to defend my position, its when someone I know and respect turns around and Says Glenn your being a ****, Then I will worry. The only other thing I don't like is people who make things up to prove their point. eg "You sell your fish", "The sea is empty", "Whitby people are nanderthals who kill sharks" - You know the type of stuff people will do to try discredit you :rolleyes:

With regard to this specific topic Try looking up prof tench in my forum and wsf you might get an insight into the man who made the posts.

Edited by glennk