Alonso?

Colin Brett

Sounds fair enough then, it's not as though McLaren have been whiter than white so far this season is it ?

Go on Lewis !!! :bigemo_harabe_net-165:

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

As reported in The Mail today...

Hamilton first vented his anger to Denis over his in-car radio

'Don't ****ing do that to me again'

Denis replied: 'Don't ****ing talk to me like that'

at which Hamilton told him: 'Go ****ing swivel.'

Classic :D Go go go Lewis :thumbs:

I got a quid on heidfeld as well ;)

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Guest Brumagem Phil

Well that interview with Ron Dennis told us lots.......he really didnt want to congratulate Hamilton at all did he? More to this than meets the eye IMO.

Yes Phil.

If Hamilton had let Alonso pass ( as he was ordered to by the pits) earlier. Then Alonso would have been back out on his final flying lap before Hamilton was back in for his tyre change. But it seems Mr Hamilton has an even bigger ego than Schummie!!

But that`s not what the public want to hear, is it? :schmoll::schmoll:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Yes Phil.

If Hamilton had let Alonso pass ( as he was ordered to by the pits) earlier. Then Alonso would have been back out on his final flying lap before Hamilton was back in for his tyre change. But it seems Mr Hamilton has an even bigger ego than Schummie!!

But that`s not what the public want to hear, is it? :schmoll::schmoll:

brumm, Lewis is fast, no one will over take the lad. <_<

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

Guest Brumagem Phil
brumm, Lewis is fast, no one will over take the lad. <_<

Hamilton needs to learn to do as he is told.....he is after all just an employee and RD would have no shortage of volunteers looking to jump into one of those shiny silver rockets of his.

Frank Williams was ruthless in that respect.....any crap from the drivers and they were out the door.

Hamilton needs to learn to do as he is told.....he is after all just an employee and RD would have no shortage of volunteers looking to jump into one of those shiny silver rockets of his.

Frank Williams was ruthless in that respect.....any crap from the drivers and they were out the door.

I don't think Ron Dennis stands for any crap. But don't forget his job is to get points and podium places for Mclaren. Mark my words there will be some major team changes for next season.

Rob.

Guest Brumagem Phil
SR: You were meant to be behind Fernando in the fuel-burn phase of the session, that didn't happen, exactly why?

LH: I always like to be out first. The crew on my side did a better job of getting my car out first, mainly because I finished my Q2 lap earlier than Fernando. So I was able to get out of the pitlane first. And at the end of the pitlane they said let Fernando past.

This is something that the team had agreed, but they didn't give me an explanation exactly why.

I've done it in the past, I let him past in Monaco and Barcelona and I just thought I'll do it.

But at the point when we were at the end of the pitlane there was me, Fernando and Kimi. So I was thinking I can't let him past at the first corner because then I will lose my position to Kimi.

So I realised I had to make a split decision and I decided to go for it. If I'm quick enough, he'll keep up with me and we'll both gain an extra lap.

He backed off. I was told and told again to let Fernando past, but he was off in the distance and I just got on with my job

I am in a lot of trouble with my boss.

So there we go......lewis disobeys orders, and alonso and the team get punished for the resultant carnage, whilst Lewis gets his 10 points and a nice trophy. If I was RD I'd personally ban him for a race. Brilliant he might be, but I'll give up watching F1 if we end up with another schumacher who thinks he is bigger than the sport.