Boat fishing - how much?

Unimexsol

Thanks guys,

I'm picking up some boat tackle next week so I'll be looking at going some time fairly soon. Thanks to those who pm'd me too. I'll give the Happy Hooker day ago when it starts in October - although I may call it something else when I tell the missus I'm going! :-)

I was surprised no-one recommended any Essex or Kent based boats, is the fishing not so good there at the moment?

I would love to be able to help you with the Kent part of your question But every time I book a trip something happens and puts the mockers on it but fishing in the eastaury at the moment seems Dire.

Steve , Sam or Mutlee would be the boys to ask about the Essex charters

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Thanks guys,

I'm picking up some boat tackle next week so I'll be looking at going some time fairly soon. Thanks to those who pm'd me too. I'll give the Happy Hooker day ago when it starts in October - although I may call it something else when I tell the missus I'm going! :-)

I was surprised no-one recommended any Essex or Kent based boats, is the fishing not so good there at the moment?

The attached link is for an Essex boat skipper called Dave Weaving. I have not been on this boat but follow the guy's weekly updates every Monday. I am currently enquiring with Dave regarding a trip mid October.

www.essexcharterfishing.co.uk/

Has anybody reading this been out with Dave in the past?

Thanks guys,

:clap2: Have a look at my website www.seaanglingnews.co.uk for coastal reports. They include Kent and Essex.

• 3 weeks later...

hi i go out with dave weaving quite regularly about once a month in fact and have done for about 4-5 years i would recommend a trip out with him to anybody especially if your new to boat fishing .feel free to contact me if you have any questions alternatively contact dave direct i know he will be happy to help

Just spotted this thread and was about to recommend Dave Weaving and his boat Jenna D, but the others beat me to it! Dave's a top bloke and an excellent skipper. If you don't get booked up with Dave, give Terry Batt a ring. Same applies.

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.