Thanks Elton and anglersnet crew

lee wood

Thank you for awarding my site fishyworld an anglersnet GOLD award.

Its displaying proudly on my site as you can see.

Everyone is of course welcome to keep looking back as i update it even more in the coming weeks and months.

:)

I do it all for the fun of it in my spare time and therefore cannot always update it as often as i like but new matierial is always being written to be uploaded.

Thanks once again :)

Lee Wood

My anglersnet gold award winning website:www.fishyworld.co.uk

Peter wrote

quote:

Perhaps an overdue seasonal thanks to Elton and gang for AnglersNet wouldn't go amiss either! Thanks fellas!

I second that.

[ 05. January 2004, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Tony C ]

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

Yes. Many thanks indeed to Elton ands he crew for this great all round angling web-site.

would not know what to do with myself when not fishing if it were not for anglers net,its like meeting friends each and every time I log on,thanks elton and all who post. :)

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.