Anyone see BBC1 - Ultimate Wild Water?

JRT

I really enjoyed it and thought Kate Silverton was extremely brave not mention tough to complete all the challenges.

The cold water lesson was a useful reminder to anyone with a kayak.

JRT

It was an entertaining bit of telly and fair play to kate silverton she did well to overcome her fears.

Great program, loved it all the way, but when she capsized (towards the end) and got back in we never saw her emptying her kayak surly it must have been full of water or did I miss something.

A little different, but did anybody see Nick Crane going down the river Wye seemed like a good trip

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

Great programme, Fair play at finishing all the challanges but I couldn't help but fantasize about her, me, the wetsuit and 2 pints of butterscotch instant whip :bleh::wub:

Bb

Naughty Bucketboy. I know what you mean though. I was standing next to her for a while outside the Live earth concert and she is fit.