Well Done Andrew @ Johnson Outdoor

izzetafox

In a time when 'Customer Service ' is as rare as me catching fish I am really pleased to be able to say a big....

WELL DONE ANDREW OF JOHNSON OUTDOORS :thumbs:

On a trip to Aberdaron last week I had a carry handle snap on my P13.

On Monday I sent Andrew an e-mail and today I received a replacement pair.

Superb service as many of you have already said in the past.

It makes you pleased you selected an Ocean Kayak.

Kayak Angler

Prowler 13

http://coarsekayakfishing.proboards.com/index.cgi

ckf-1.png

To the UK or US site? The Americans have never responded to any email of mine but the UK office are superb.

http://www.johnsonoutdoors.co.uk/contactus.htm

I emailed the yanks last week actually, asking about the possibility of technical design drawings and measurements of the Trident to better plan my holes etc and to stick on my review. Nothing at all. Yet I've mentioned problems on forums and had PM's appear in my box from Andrew (in the UK) when I've logged in.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Glad somebody is getting some joy with J.O., I've sent 5 or 6 emails over the last 2 months and still not got so much as a response - really dissappointing

Karl - I sent you a strut for the C-Tug on September 9th...FOC as it happens to the address you provided but not heard anything since?

Try PM from this board if you don't get a reply..sometimes when I'm on the road & operating from a SIM card dial up I've lost mails to the main JO address but from here they go to my Yahoo account...same applies to rogd...If I see them we usually respond as quickly as possible...it may sometimes be a few days if I'm abroad.

Apologies to anyone else who has not got replies but try the above method if the first doesn't work?

NB if the office@johnsonoutdoors.co.uk email is used all the customer services staff see it...doesn't just rely on me being there.

Karl - I sent you a strut for the C-Tug on September 9th...FOC as it happens to the address you provided but not heard anything since?

Try PM from this board if you don't get a reply..sometimes when I'm on the road & operating from a SIM card dial up I've lost mails to the main JO address but from here they go to my Yahoo account...same applies to rogd...If I see them we usually respond as quickly as possible...it may sometimes be a few days if I'm abroad.

Apologies to anyone else who has not got replies but try the above method if the first doesn't work?

NB if the office@johnsonoutdoors.co.uk email is used all the customer services staff see it...doesn't just rely on me being there.

I think everyone on here wil agree that JO give superb service! If I buy another yak IT WILL BE AN OCEAN KAYAK FROM JOHNSON OUTDOORS (Probably a trident!!!) Although I love my scupper pro :wub:

I don't see other manufacturers on here trying to help out, or supplying yaks at meets to try? I wouldn't go anywhere else!

SDD~~~~~ :sun:

Both myself and CFF have had nothing but excellent service from J.O and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them :thumbs: . its nice to see in a time when everythings disposable and aftersales service is more often as not non-existant that at least one company knows how to treat its customers :thumbs: .

Edited by snakey1

Andrew,

All I can say is that nothing has arrived, it just gets really frustrating when you don't get as much as a response to your email, even if it was just a holding type response it would be better than nothing. This has been to 3 different email addresses. I have to admit I didn't realise the email address I was using was yours or I would have PM'd you on here.

Karl