Capital City Carping

HOPPY4

This past Saturday was very Enjoyable! I will not bore you with a long story, but will say that the fish were on the feed in shifts. I was able to view both sides of the coin as they say. Yet it brings you back to the Old addige, It is Called FISHING and not Catching, but sometimes you DO!!

Total: 3 Catfish to 14lb.

6 Carp in the net from 10-25.5lb.

3 Lost/Hook Pull

post-1492-1191250129_thumb.jpg

post-1492-1191250152_thumb.jpg

HOPPY

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carphead100, Thanks!!!! Yes we were both Very Happy to have been able to come out and Enjoy the weather. The Fishing wasn't bad either.

HOPPY4

HOPPY

Budgie, Andrew, pay attention. You will be seeing that river soon. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Here is another shot of a carp caught that day. I think he was fishing between the 2nd & 3rd support on the leftmost bridge.

hoppya.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I'll give you Tuesday evening to rest up but first thing Wednesday (well, 9ish) we hit the water and most every day after that unless you lot get too tired.

Wylie for buffalo is probably not happening since they plan to close all launch ramps on the lake effective tomorrow due to low water. We are still really dry around here. Down on rain for the year at 21.82" so far when we should have seen nearly 34" by now. Still pretty warm too highs at 27º-30º this week and lows of 16º-17º. Probably a slight cool down over the next several weeks but not much.

Luckily my local lakes are on a different river system and at least a couple of them will not ever be closing the launch areas. The river where Hoppy fishes never gets low enough to worry about.

I received the recorder to go with my fish TV in the mail today and it can hold about 10 hours of video footage before I have to dump it to the PC and start a new recording so hopefully we can get some good footage to post on here when you two get back home.

I'll give you Tuesday evening to rest up but first thing Wednesday (well, 9ish) we hit the water and most every day after that unless you lot get too tired.

Budgie and I won't be tired of fishing mate! :yahoo:;)

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/