Sand Real

Elton

:D It begs the question, who are the mugs that make these awards and do they research the entries? :rolleyes:

NO of cause they don't that would require some real work. :lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Meeoow guys, best of luck to both of these "inventors" for having the initiative to progess the ideas for commercial gain.

Go ahead, try patenting the `eco-friendly` bone hook. You`ll get the same response from us.

This isn`t about clever anglers `inventing stuff. More about a bunch of chancers `fronting` for venture capitalists? :angry:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Go ahead, try patenting the `eco-friendly` bone hook. You`ll get the same response from us.

This isn`t about clever anglers `inventing stuff. More about a bunch of chancers `fronting` for venture capitalists? :angry:

And screwing a very easy system to boot.

Another six hundred jobs down the drain this week as a cosmetic company moves on after using up all the grant aid.

I actually assisted my good friend Sidney to patent his PaintersMate, we got grants for a company to help us put together a business plan, a grant to build a good prototype and grants to help towards the early stages of the Patent.

We could have got grants for manufacturing but the idea needed protecting world wide to avoid someone setting up in China or other cheap sourcing country, I forget the exact figure but it would have involved Sid putting in a lot of money alongside a new grant and after careful consideration Sid took my advise and let it go.

This so called Real Sandeel will never get a patent and will never go into mass production, on a world wide basis there will be hundreds of ideas already with patents which will look and do the same.

The trouble is all of the WDA people I came into contact with know nothing about production processes, no commercial back grounds and most only have a glimmer of knowledge on marketing. A WDA job is poorly paid and is mostly taken up by new uni-grads getting a foothold on the working world, very enthusiastic but with little worldly knowledge and the faces are constantly changing.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist