Lower Itchen Fish-in

seph

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well its started hasnt it! :D At least we managed to get to page 3 of the thread before the subject of brekfast was brought up this year!

For newcomers to AN Fish ins-It will now be totally pointless reading this thread in the hope that you may pick up a few tackle and method tips from us LIF vets as the sole subject of conversation now will revolve arounf the plans for grabbing a quick bite at ASDA's before we start!

The merits of the centrepin v the closed face reel will be pushed to one side as instead black pudding v sausage or beans v tinned toms will take preference! The talk will no longer be about "best swims" but best seats ion the resteraunt,not about stick floats but French stick brekfast rolls!

Newcomers be warned though,thev ASDA's brekfast and the Itchen Grayling are some how mystically joined....previous years have proven that the person that consumes the biggest brekfast normally catchs the biggest fish!

Will I be joining you for brekfast? well Ive only ever caught one Itchen Grayling below the pound so darent tempt fate!! ;)

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

As I am in charge of the mulled wine due to 2 certain people being off somewhere twitching :huh: Can anyone remember how high the bridge is? I want to bring the 'chuck wagon' and I was wondering if I will get it under the bridge, what do you think?

Is there someone I can contact to ask?

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

As I am in charge of the mulled wine due to 2 certain people being off somewhere twitching :huh: Can anyone remember how high the bridge is? I want to bring the 'chuck wagon' and I was wondering if I will get it under the bridge, what do you think?

Is there someone I can contact to ask?

lyn

I would be more worried about crossing the bridge loaded with all the extra bacon sarnies etc for Budgie and Elton!

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

I would be more worried about crossing the bridge loaded with all the extra bacon sarnies etc for Budgie and Elton!

That thought has already crossed my mind, I have decided to start stock piling after Christmas to make sure I don't run out :headhurt::lol:

lyn

lyn

But we will be doing Mulled Wine at the Wobblethon a few weeks earlier :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: and enjoying a nice copa de manzanilla after the twitching (or driving round looking for a decent restaurant as we prefer to call it. :D:D:D).

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

The merits of the centrepin v the closed face reel will be pushed to one side as instead black pudding v sausage or beans v tinned toms will take preference! The talk will no longer be about "best swims" but best seats ion the resteraunt,not about stick floats but French stick brekfast rolls!

In the early days, every thread turned into a discussion about sheep (usually, the prettier ones). Talking about breakfast is a giant leap forward for mANkind! :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Leon don't let those two know about the bacon butties otherwise they will be expecting me to cook breakfast as well :headhurt::lol:

lyn