X Factor

mr motorola

I just wish that X-Factor and Strictly were on in July.

Just think of all those summer evenings when you could go fishing without ant grief...........

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

What a load of ****s haven't watched any of it but heard the winner singing on telly yesterday and he sounded crap.

Gareth, Got to agree with you there mate...I didnt see the programmes,...but the wife had it blaring away last night, and all I could hear was bum notes eminating from the telly.....:(

You wouldnt believe the hype in the press up here for the "winner" , its been on the bleedin news an all...there must be something far more important happening in Scotland !!!! ;)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

The Welsh lad was a fair Tenner and should have won, the Scott was hopeless! and I dont even want to own up to the other two being English.All I can say is sorry!

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Amazing how many people didn't watch it but could comment 'cos the wife had it on'. Yeah right!

Paul

Amazing how many people didn't watch it but could comment 'cos the wife had it on'. Yeah right!

I'll be the first to admit Paul , that i controlled the telly on a saturday night and the x factor was the only program on the tv. The potential on the show was amazing but strangely voted off .....hmm. The last show i watched (in full) was the semi finals where the only chance of any real winner proving herself was Nikki (DINNER LADY) but alas she was cast by the wayside for the trash that prevailed.

The final was watched sporradicly by our family in between Ronnie O' Sullivans fantastic 147 break against Mark Selby in the semi final of the UK Championship.....................needless to say that Ronnies fantastic clearance took the preference easily.

Heres one for you.....with all the controversy over the tv voting some 6 months ago , does anyone here think that there's something untoward going on with this show? Or after the REAL contenders being voted off some 3-4 weeks previous , could it be that the british nation voting in a singing contest now vote with their eyes instead of their ears ? Or is the 'management' ? picking and choosing the bands / acts that they see fit?

Is / are there any affiliates or companies that could actually provide listings of these votes? Just so that we could check them ourselves , you see?

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Mr m you have hit it right on the nail . the big problem is the winner is decided by the public. Usually they get it right but sometimes they, as you say vote with their eyes/sentiment and get it wrong. The whole singing contest thing has run its course and has become a bit of a joke.

Don't know if anyone has been watching channel 4s mobile act unsigned. Well this week they kicked off the two bands ,that even by the judges own admission, were the best bands left in the competition. They openly did this on the grounds of which of the bands they could have most commercial success with. All through the competion there were more commercially appealing bands to chose from so why the **** did they not kick these two bands out before if those were their criteria.

What a load of ****s haven't watched any of it but heard the winner singing on telly yesterday and he sounded crap.

Hate to disagree but Leona Lewis is going to be a big star, I don't think the wait was about product placement it was all about making sure he did the right thing with what will probably be the biggest talent to go through his hands. That was why he took her to america to meet people in the industry who knew more about managing a big star than he does, rather than rushing in for the quick buck.

I think you will find a lot of Americans beat a path to Cowles door not the other way around,the Amearican R&B market is Notorious to break, and wheels need to be greased, Her vocal range has improved by the sound of it, that is I think why she went to ground for while. Not a bad album ive got it,

The welsh lad was good it would be chirlish to dissagree, But he would scare me on a dark night let alone Kids, I think he wasnt as marketable as the qavery vioced Leon

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!