Coarse Fishing Forum Sponsor

Elton

Anglers' Net would like to welcome 7 Lakes Country Park aboard as sponsors of the coarse fishing forum.

How long they remain sponsors will, I suspect, be dictated by the response they get to advertising here. With that in mind, I urge you to pay a visit to:

http://www.fishing7lakes.com/

As I said at the begiining of the year in the non-fishing forum, this year is the crunch year for Anglers' Net and sponsors like 7 Lakes (along with the other sites who pay to advertise here) are going to be the backbone of our future. Please help me to take Anglers' Net up to the next level. All it takes is a click and a few minutes browsing the site.

Thanks in advance,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

From some of the link advertisements (Cabelas) on their site I thought it was from the US. Very nice sized pike as well. Looking at an overview from google on DN17 4JS looks like they have quite a bit of water to cover too.

Kayak fishing!! Oh yeah that might even be worth a trip. Last August I had the chance to fish a 5 mile stretch of the potomac in DC by kayak for small and large mouth bass excellent.

Edited by Jeff S

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

It will be easy to see how much traffic they get and hopefully they can tell how much is from here. I make it 133 to their web site as of now.

counter.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I live in DN17 be it about 7 miles from 7 lakes, but they do not do day tickets

you have to buy a caravan on site to be able to fish

they are old brick works pits

i fished them about 40ish years ago when the works was still going

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Maybe they would let us have an AN fish in there, that would get them some reviews and publicity. I was trying to work out if you could bivvy up or not :huh:

Just a thought :)

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

but they do not do day tickets

This appears a little ambiguous as Rule 2 of The Fishery Rules states:

"Membership Cards must be carried at all times to be produced on request. Anglers that fail to produce their Membership card will incur a Day Ticket charge."

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Hi Everyone.

Firstly thank you for all the positive response regarding 7 Lakes Country Park.

Rule 2 has been amended. This was from the old rules that have been re written to bring the facility up to date.

I maybe ought to explain that my position at the park as Senior Ranger has come about after I spent six years down in Southern Spain as a fisherman and journalist.

The intention to return to Northern Europe was to take on a tour of fishing but after visiting 7 Lakes Country Park and being offered the chance to take charge of these magnificent waters and promote new activities such as kayak fishing for clients was too much to resist.

I introduced kayak fishing to my fellow Spanish anglers over in Spain and many of you will have seen references to that in the kayak forum over the last year. However the authorities down there were not keen and refusals to operate on the freshwater venues was to say the least frustrating.

7 Lakes was, to me, a blank sheet of paper and has enabled me to make a few small changes to begin with that are for the good of the facility. I do not profess to be an expert in the vast field of angling but my intention is to work with clients to make their time here enjoyable.

It is refreshing to fish for 'wild fish' and the waters have never being pressured - it is certainly not a fish a chuck scenario. Some magnificent fish are present here and it is obviously my job to preserve the natural balance the waters enjoy.

The fact that the waters are only available to owners who have invested in a holiday home ensures that the waters remain special.

Over the coming season we have planned lots of new ideas for the anglers, both experienced and novice, to enjoy.

It is a pleasure to be involved with Elton and Anglers Net, a medium that gives us the exposure we require to attract the clients who will appreciate the park.

Gary Smith

Crowle North Lincolnshire UK / Maldives / Puerto De Mazarron Murcia Spain

Gary Smith Fishing

Maldives Fishing Holidays

Fishing 7 Lakes

It is certainly a great looking place Gary. Best of luck with it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President