happy dudes kenya adventures...

Happy Dude

not long back from africa with a few pics to post.

hellbellys polarizer tip was spot on but i did struggle with it to begin with as the light was all over the place and with it knocking two f stops off my lens i got a fair share of blurred images

most of my pics in photobucket at the mo are fishing related and i need to put some of the non fishing one on, i'll do this soon.

i had to feel sorry for the locals as due to the british governments absurd knee jerk reaction to the trouble 800 miles from the coast put a ban on all charter flights to the country and no-one is making any money

i paid this dude for letting me take pictures of him and his camel

IMG_1719.jpg

there is a double meaning in this pic as you can see the fishing boats coming in with the flags flying

this was named "les and tonys tree", it was right in front of the beach beds we nabbed for our days when we weren't out fishing

IMG_1617.jpg

got to throw a fishing one in, although i caught 2 marlin and 10 sailfish plus sharks etc, this was my stand out fish of the holiday.

a 45kg giant trevally

IMG_1483.jpg

i'll get a few more non-fishing ones on soon....

Edited by Happy Dude

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Welcome back HD ... Seems like you had a cracking time !! :sun:

Some nice shots there mate. :thumbs::thumbs:

Look forward to seeing more from you ! :P

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Look forward to seeing more of the same soon, HD. Good trip, I take it... :)

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Nice one Les. Catch you over on the MOG this year :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Awesome shots HD. Man, I bet that Trevor pulled like hell. Looking forward to seeing more pics dude.

Mick.

always happy to oblige mate....

why do you call them trevor??

here's me playing the GT, my mate took this as blackmail because i call everyone who uses a harness a poof

IMG_1477.jpg

there was a rock pool just in front of our tree and it was populated by amongst other things a snakepit of moray eels, just invented that collective noun, it seemed somehow appropriate.

IMG_1707.jpg

cheek to jowl...

IMG_1700.jpg

one of tonys "rats" as my mate called them today....

IMG_1458.jpg

geez a kiss.......

IMG_1268.jpg

well hello there....

IMG_1240.jpg

we are sailing..... sorry!!!!!!

IMG_1664.jpg

say aaaaahhhhh!!!!

IMG_1347.jpg

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

awesome stuff mate really jealous now...lol some cracking fish there and great pictures!

thanks for sharing with us.

cheers ollie,

a couple more

IMG_1395.jpg

i took this one of a dhow about 15 miles out, even though it's the tropics it gets pretty rough out there at this time of year with the wind blowing against the current

IMG_1414.jpg

sunrise over the indian ocean

IMG_1528.jpg

big rat...

IMG_1439.jpg

in front of the hotel

IMG_1713.jpg

WalkingPinhead.gif