identify strange orangle balls

Andy_1984

was inspecting one of our properties today, some months ago the tenants were raided for selling drugs they have since moved out and the flat was a tip, thousands of pounds worth of damage. strangest thing was this drawing of cartman from south park....... with human teeth glued on to him :yucky:

among all this i find a box filled with hundreds of thousands of little organic orange balls the same size as boilies though never having truly held or examined a boilie im not quite sure if thats what they are.

they are solid and could not be crushed by simply stepping on them, some force is needed. inside them they are very dark in color almost black. a tiny amount of them were disfigured.

ill get some pics tomorrow as had to give the camera to a co worker.

im a bit stumped.... :blink:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

i try not to sniff anything in a known drug dealers flat........

I was thinking maybe Betel nuts, but they're not round, more...well...nut shaped really. :)

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

theyre not gobstoppers are they :)

The thought did enter my head :D

Andy if the police spun the adress for dealing I would have thought they would have had sniffer dogs in to make sure no evidence went astray. It does happen though phone the police and tell them you are unhappy about somthing that you have found.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Aniseed Balls ?? :lol::lol:

I thought that, but Andy said they looked organic. :D

Maybe they weren't drug dealers, but anglers doing a line in 'irresistable' baits.

A 'roach' for roach.

Carp 'crack'

Grayling 'Ganja'

Tench 'toke'

etc, etc, :headhurt:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John