I want to go fishing!

tugmistress

Hoping the ferry cancels a couple of early morning runs, this weather and getting up at 4am sucks!

Only got 1 shift off this week if she sails right through :( (but then again i doubt it :) )

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some really nice shots there Paula - especially like "Looking west from Dwarwick Pier". Can see why your saying its not to good a day to go fishing !!! Is much the same here today.

I may be wrong but Im sure I can see big Davie P in the first one "Thurso Harbour from the East looking West (sheltered in this wind)" - HaHa :D

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

winter,

i got wet on Dwarwick pier. I'll give you a clue, high tide was before 1pm, these were taken about 3.20pm, was hanging onto the wall walking down the pier, the rocks you can see are usually about 30ft above the tide line

At least the bottom will be nice and churned up when you do get a chance to go out.

I almost got out the other day, put my rods in the car, went to Tesco to get some bait, but they didn't have any out and were getting ready to close. Went back to the car and it was chucking it down and really cold, oh well, thats the closest I've been to getting out, lets hope I will get out this year...

David

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

lol davy, it's a shame the camera really doesn't show the scale of things. Guessing i would put 90% of the swell at about 40ft from trough to peak, with the odd larger lump thrown in for good measure :D