Amble..??..September.??

Norrie

i'm definate! what gear is suitable, i dont have any sea tackle but i may buy some stuff, what do you lot use, abu 7001 or something? and a 7 foot 20lb rod?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks peter, look forward to meeting you all, i just have one question though, will there be any pike where we're going?

quote:

Originally posted by Norrie:

get yourself some Hokkais, in all sizes, a few traces in each size will suffice mate [/QB]

A guy I've fished with a few times in Ireland uses them a lot - always shouts "hokkai the nooo" when he's tackling up. If he does it next time I'm over, I'm going to chuck him in the Atlantic :D

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Jon, Welcome aboard mate, another face to the name eh!!!! :D:D

Depending on the Skipper, there might be a chance of a Pike or two.... :D:rolleyes::D

[ 27. July 2004, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

what tackle will i need? i'd like to use a multiplier with braid, if i need to i can get some more powerpro, special offer to anyone on the boat, powerpro at cost price, if anyone needs any let me know, if i'm getting some, we may as well all benefit!

John, I will have a rod and reel loaded with Braid that you can use, in fact its your own 50lb stuff, but I will be wanting some more braid soon, could you mail me what you will have.

Cheers :D

As for tackle, I can get some Hokkais etc for you....

[ 27. July 2004, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

cheers norrie, would save me a few quid if i could borrow that.

i've only got the 150 yard spools of 100lb, but if you let me know what you might want i can tell you when i could get it.