Carryalls

carphead100

All,

Can any of you give me a website where I can find a cheap medium sized carry all? Or a shop near Portsmouth, Hampshire.

Any responses will be greatly appreciated.

Tight Lines,

Dan.

Edited by carphead100

I'm not really a fisherman, I just like to think I am.

Thanks very much for your reply. I'll search on the internet and see if my personal taxi company (my mum and dad) can take me up there some time soon if I see anything I like...

Cheers,

Dan.

Edited by carphead100

Thanks very much for your reply. I'll search on the internet and see if my personal taxi company (my mum and dad) can take me up there some time soon if I see anything I like...

Cheers,

Dan.

Dan , this is the website - Well , i suppose its the right one . How many tackle shops called Poingdestres can there be ?

Poingdestres

Thanks Paul, I'll have a look at that now and see if I can get anything.

Cheers,

Dan.

Thanks Paul, I'll have a look at that now and see if I can get anything.

Cheers,

Dan.

If you are actually going to be in Portsmouth there are several Tackle dealers closer than Southampton. Allens Marine in Stamshaw is reasonably easy to get to, and there is another in Copnor that is on bus routes.

If you want to stick with the Poingdexters connection then Hansfords in Fareham is the same company,and a lot closer to Pompey than So'ton.

Dan, could you use a normal type please, I am having difficulty reading your posts.

Thanks,

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I've used a Fishrite one for quite some time now.

http://www.trevs-tackle.com/ - the one I've got is the FR30

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I use the Nash Carp carryall at £26.99 a great bit of Kit, you can find them for a few pounds cheaper in your local tackle shop.

Be warned the monster Carp carryall is huge would even take the kitchen sink so the weight could be a problem.

http://www.nashtackle.co.uk/Reviews/carp_c...l_carptalk.html

PS try and get the old style with the pocket zips on the side as the photo.

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.