Fishing with Davy Holt.

spasor

Davey Benson has had to pull out of next weekends trip! Familly problems.

Anyone fancy joining me? I`ll be travelling up from London, so if you`re on my route mail me?

I promise not to play too much 60`s pop music!

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spasor:

Anyone fancy joining me? I`ll be travelling up from London, so if you`re on my route mail me?

Paul.

Do you go via Heathrow?

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

More details, please... :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

spasor:

Paul.

Hi Paul,

I have spoken to Davy and if you can drop me off in Glasgow on your way home I am 100% up for it.

I have to check flights so if you can let me know when you will be heading back I am up for another great weekends fishing.

Alan(nl) :cool:

Hiya,

Ok, for darth ... we are fishing for Common skate (and anything else) in and about the Sound of Mull.

The plan is at the moment to fish all day Saturday and Sunday, this can be extended if needed as Linda, mark and myself will be up for the full week :)

As Linda is working on Friday till 8.00pm it will be around midnight by the time we get to Lochaline on Friday night.

There is space for 4 bodies if need be, I'll leave that bit up to Paul :)

I just need to know as soon ASAP to arrange some sleeping quarters for the extra 2 if needed.

Btw this is probably the last fishing trip of the year for the "Catchalot" as I'll be putting her up on the beach some time next week for a couple of months so that I can redo the deck, fit the new fuel tanks, fit new rudders, do some re wiring and paint her... hence the trip to the Boat jumble today :)

Ok people .. the ball is in your court :):)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Davy Holt:

Hiya,

:):)

Davy, I am up for it if I can get back to Glasgow for Sunday night or Monday morning. I know you are up for the week so it is really down to getting a lift back to Glasgow.

The same goes for me, I need to know what is going on as to transport/lift/numbers. Flights are no problem.

Oh boy, just one more common before the end of the year.

you have post on another subject.

Alan(nl)