Fishing with Davy Holt.

spasor

Alan.

You`ve got private mail. But I`ll get you back to Glasgow, no problem mate.

I`ll be driving up from W.London on Friday day-time to arrive at Lochaline in time for a jar before Davy arrives.

Leaving London circa 10-1200hrs Friday. Back in London early Monday morning.

Route?? London - Birmingham - Lake District -Glasgow - Lochaline !!

If you want to go up with me. Please reply asap. So Davy can arrange accomodation if needed.

:P Paul. :P

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spasor:

Alan.

You`ve got private mail. But I`ll get you back to Glasgow, no problem mate.

I`ll be driving up from W.London on Friday day-time to arrive at Lochaline in time for a jar before Davy arrives.

Leaving London circa 10-1200hrs Friday. Back in London early Monday morning.

Route?? London - Birmingham - Lake District -Glasgow - Lochaline !!

If you want to go up with me. Please reply asap. So Davy can arrange accomodation if needed.

:P Paul. :P

Hi Paul,

read your email and will get back to you. Who is going with you?

you have post or will have in a couple of minutes.

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Hello Alan.

So far its me and you. If no-one else mails me by midnight, I`ll close the offer. Don`t want to put Davy to any last minute inconvenience?

Send me your tel no again? I inadvertantly deleted your mail before making a `hard copy`:<

Paul.

It`s make your mind up time lads. Davies last trip of the year!!

Hiya,

At the moment it's looking like it will be around midnight when we will arrive, unless Linda gets away early, which aint looking good :(

I can arrange for you to get the spare key for the caravan from Jean or I could just drag you out of the Social club when I arrive

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Davy?

I`d prefer to get dragged out of the social club if it`s all the same to you!!! LOL

Not many decent malts behind the bar down here.

I`ll be in touch with Alan beforehand as I`m free all day on Friday.

:cool: Paul. :cool:

spasor:

Davey Benson has had to pull out of next weekends trip!

Apoligies for pulling out at the last moment Paul/Davy but I really had no choice in the matter :mad: :(

Hope you all have a blinding session and can't wait to hear about the trip :):):)

--

Be Kind To Your Children, They Get To Pick Your Nursing Home.

spasor:

I`ll be in touch with Alan beforehand as I`m free all day on Friday.

:cool: Paul. :cool:

I have been in touch with Davy and Paul, I can't go. On my last trip the fare was 66 pounds as I booked at least 14 days in advance. Booking today for Friday would be FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT POUNDS. :mad: Out of the question.

Next year for sure. :)

A very sad Alan(nl)

[ 09. October 2002, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Have no fear, a small band of intrepid anglers are going to keep Davy company this weekend. Namely myself and Nick Noble the man from Muck!! (aka Nick in the north) I`m just packing a few essential (fags and cameras, plus floatation suit)then I`m off. Nick is so keen, that everytime we`re on the phone I can hear him kicking over empty home brew bottles in the background !!

Hope you all have as good a weekend as us poor folk at Lochaline.

:P:P Paul :P:P

And the best of luck to you all!! (There that's the kiss of death if nothing else from me!!) :P

Chris

PS JOKE!!! :D:D:D

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Guest NickInTheNorth

Very sorry that you can't make it this weekend Alan. It was only yesterday that it became possible for me to get away for the weekend, so I got in touch with Paul, and I'm hitching a ride from the Corran Ferry!!

Despite being so close to Lochaline it is quite a journey from here.

After seeing Davys reports over the years, and the write up from youe trip earlier this year Alan I really cannot wait.

It's going to be good to put faces to some names, and if I get a wee fish, then that will be the icing on the cake.